Chapter 1

"Do you guys know that whales have the loudest sound, it could be heard on the moon!" I said.

"Really? I always thought it was my mom's; oh well!" said Lexi.

Everyone around the lunch table laughed! Except...

"That's just mean. Your mom is a sweet lady," said Jasmine.

"Ahh, always the sweet one!" said Rebecca with a roll of eyes.

"I still wonder...why?!" stated Maria. And by that she meant why she is friends with us.

You guys might be confused, or maybe not either way I am explaining. We are at school, lunch time specifically. I am pretty popular, not the b**ch-y kind or whatever; and no we don't have such thing as jocks, cheerleader and stuff, we are all equal, no offense.

However, I have 4, really, close friends. Jasmine, the quite and sensible one of us. Rebecca, the courageous one. Lexi, the sarcastic one, we say she bully's' but never gets bullied; and if anyone tries, well dude clear your sins... its the end of you. Maria, she is the smart one, and pretty violent, she is a Muslim and from Palestine. Yup.... that's us; creepy weird people. They are the ones that keep me standing, so shut it and be jealous.

"So...guys have you read the new chapter of 'Storm and Silence'?" said Maria.

"Ahh not the book again!!!!" said Lexi

"Oh shut it, the book is awesome and the guy is a GENUS(with an accent)." I said, while flailing my hands around.

"Wattnot isn't really my thing so you guys shut it and fan-girl elsewhere," said Lexi with yet another roll of eyes.

"It's Wattpad, bit-ch!" stated Maria with a snap of her fingers."And quite honestly, BOOKS aren't your thing so you shut it and go elsewhere."

"Here we go again," said Rebecca.

While my friends bickered I opened Wattpad as the phone notified me of a new message. It was from another follower to read her book. I went back to my library to see a new update on one of the stories. It's called Survival Notes( A/N: there is no such book...I think). This guy is good, he writes poems, the way he writes is very talented. He speaks of something but means something else, but if you haven't experienced this thing, it would totally mean a different story. I know, I make no sense but have you guys heard Ed Sheeran..if you know him you will get a hint of what I mean.....or maybe it's just me .

This poem he wrote, is about stars, Satan and clouds. i mean guys if you could put that together in a poem about survival please P.M me. I decided that this was it, I am going to write this guy a message. He'd be the first person I wrote to on Wattpad.

Hi, i do not know how to start this but I decided to finally speak. How do you do it!? Write those poems. from where do you get the inspiration from? The way you write is phenomenal; I couldn't figure out how you do it; put things together. Sorry you're the first person I write to, I am a tad bit excited... :) .[send].

"Sarah? Dude,the bell rang." said Rebecca

"Huh?! What? Yes, yes," I replied confused at first. And so I went to class.

***

I am walking to school whistle listening to Knockin- Freddie Stroma when a car horned at me. I jumped and looked at it with my mad face on ready to scream the person off. I know stupid to stop for a car but ehh I bet you do it? When I realized who is in the car, lets say my red mad face was replaced with a paper-white scared face. My father.

"B**ch, what are you doing?" He shouted at me from the other side of the car. Let me tell you this the half opened window of the old car literally shook.

"I-I," I stuttered looking around...NO ONE SERIOUSLY!!!!! I looked at him again."I am walking, home?"

"Well walk faster and get me some cigarettes with you!!" He shouted

the car moved ready to speed away when i caught the window telling him, "I don't have any money on me."

"F***ing b**ch what did you do with the money?" he said he seemed to be ready to get out of the car I backed away a little even though he is far and answered,"I never had any?"

I tend to end what I am saying with a squeaky voice, when I am really scared, that it would sound like a question.

Let me make you a promise guys, no more swearing. I'll put nice things instead, you could guess the word yourself. I am teaching my sister not to swear, she is 4 years old. What is the purpose, if I don't follow my own rules? I don't swear other people do and I write it, now, I am going to stop and fill the blank with a beautiful thing, yeah? Okay.

Now back to, my oh so, dearest father. "I am going home you , ♥ ♥, in 20 min. I want you there with my pack, figure something! such an ♥," and he drove away leaving mud on my shoes and smoke behind him.

Yes, I do hate being scared it ♥ but I have a good reason,for not defending myself and flip them off and no it's not what your thinking. I have a sister. A kid that I need to protect. I became immune to their beating, the only reason I actually cry when they do it, cause it's unfair and that it's MY parents, and the fact that it doesn't hurt.

Yes, I have feelings people, which brings us to another question.

Why the ♥ aren't I depressed?

Well, people around the world here is my secret. Hope and friendship are the cure of surviving life.

***

I got home, in one piece, don't worry. You might have a lot of questions wandering your mind.

Why do I call it home?

Or maybe the question didn't pop out but it sure did right now. I call my home cause I have a sister and my sister is my home. She is the only reason why I haven't ran away, and the fact that the government won't let me gain custody of her.

I know I could tell the cops about my parents but as I said before, or maybe not, anyways we would be put in foster care and God knows if they will keep us both together; i can't survive without her.

And if we ran away we are going still going to be fosters, and who would want to be fosters, the system ♥ you basically get thrown around from place to place. 2) I won't have any contact with my sister as she herself is my foster sister. 3) if I ran away where would I go, I can't walk around and they don't allow jobs for kids. I also don't think the parents of my friends would keep my sister and I for long. Or maybe they'd do, but I am not willing to risk it. Plus the place I live in is pretty small I could be found in less than 24 hours. That if they reported me lost.

So you wonder how did I get the killing machine, cigarettes, and walked to the other side of town (my house) in 20 min. Well, I said I am pretty popular and faith loves me.

Yet another car horned at me and guess who it was....nope it wasn't my father.

Wow you guys are such losers! I know I know you haven't guessed my father but I wanna be right, stop raining on my happy parade and be jealous!!!!

Yes, it was one of my school mates and yes it was a boy, I mean I am hot so of course! That makes no sense. ..Eh well!

So I got a ride and I am home peacefully. Well, only for a few seconds. But I am alive.

Yes yes, you little monkeys and no I will answer that question later. There is a lot of patience needed in this story. Just wait guys, wait and....read.

I am speaking of that question wandering your mind; why the ♥ have your parents adopted a child?

I leave you to that, flips hair and walks away like a boss!

A/N: please comment you guys I want to know who are my committed readers. :)