She takes steps towards me and I can see she's mad again, "so you admired me? I thought you don't want to fall for someone like me Laur?" I was stunned by her words. Did she hear me when I said that? She takes another step closer to me, "why Lauren? What am I to you?" her body is so close to me, I could feel the heat of her anger in her hot breath. SHIT! I curse myself for saying it out loud after our first night as wives. She definitely heard me that morning, but how could she talk to her ex after gave me an amazing sex of my life. "Tell me Lauren, am I just a piece of a deal?" I raised my weak hand to push her but she was able to hold my wrist tighter and step forward making me step backwards hitting the cabinet.

I opened my mouth to speak but no words came out, she's looking at me with anger in her eyes. I stared back at her angrily not backing out of her glare. I tried to resist her grip but she's gripping me tighter, I felt her body moved, closing the gap between us. Her other hand grab my thighs up to her hips and push her hipbone between my legs making me gasp. I bit my bottom lip to hold the moan, my heartbeat raise frantically, she might have noticed.

"Am I just a piece of paper to you? Huh, Lauren?" I can't control to let out of my mouth and throws my head back as she push me further on the counter with her hipbone in between my legs. She took the opportunity to take my neck and suck it harshly.

"You're just a piece of a deal I want to have," is all I could utter. She grabs my other thigh and lifts me up to the small cabinet and spread my legs further. Without a word she untangles off my robe and bit my earlobe, "Ahh!" I moan in pain.

"Tell me how you want this piece Lauren," she said sternly with demand. Her fierce tone sends shivers to my spine making me weaker than I am before. I hate the control she's taken over my body. "Tell me you want me Lauren!" she said harshly sucking my neck bringing her hand to my breast squeezing it firmly.

"I want you," I uttered almost without breath.

"I didn't hear you clearly, say it again!" she said authoritatively. I never take orders from anybody but she makes it easy that my own will acts contrary to what my brain is telling it to do.

"I want you Camila!" I said desperately wanting her to do something on my burning sensation I felt on my core. "I want you to take me!" she pulled her lips away from my neck, I opened my eyes to look at her. She is staring at my body, from my loosen robe that falls down to my back, my night gown strap drops to my shoulder and my legs still spread between her body. I saw her smirk, I can see she's hungry, hungry for me. I did not wait for her so I grab her neck to pull her closer and crashed our lips. Fuck! I crave for these lips.

The taste of strawberry with the mix of intoxication flavor of vodka almost the same when were at the club. I place my arms to her shoulder, she lift me up from the cabinet and carries me to the couch without disconnecting our lips. I never thought as tiny as her body she was able to lift someone like me. She then throws me to the couch and lifted her shirt over her head revealing her naked upper body. My jaw drops when I saw her without a bra on. She smirks, "like what you see?" I nodded biting my bottom lip.

She leans forward as she grabs my legs and throws it over her shoulder, pampering soft kisses on my legs. She licks and sucks my upper thigh while teasing my wet folds above my underwear. I felt my body's burning with so much sensation. I don't know where these uncontrollable feelings came from but I surely never had felt it with someone else before. Not even Lucy had made me felt this way.

Her tongue travels to my belly bottom to my ribs. She pulls down the strap of my nightgown to feel my bare skin, she then licks the sides of my breast and sucks my nipple while squeezing and playing the other one. Her dominance is increasing my arousal. I cup her face and brought her lips to meet mine. I wrap my legs around her waist to pull her closer and reach to unbutton her jeans and pull the zipper down. I felt her jeans loosen, I didn't waste time I inserted my fingers down her underwear and rub her clit. She arched her back moaning loudly, leaving me full access on her neck. I took the opportunity to throw my thirsty mouth to her neck. I suck on it and bit her harshly.