Image 2: Tom Hiddleston

"Sugar please." I spoke to my boyfriend of three years as he made me a cup of tea.

"You know, I should know this by now." He chuckled.

"Why yes, Tom you should. But alas you have yet to persue such a difficult task!" I giggle out, bugging him for the third time today.

"And oh, shall I do so, when you help give me a tender yet sweet kiss my love!" Tom smiles out.

"Mmm, that can be arranged." I spoke kissing my man on the lips.

He was always so caring, so loving, and I've wondered how I got so lucky as to get him.

After our tiny makeout session, I swipe the tea from under his arm on the counter and sit on the couch. I pat the seat next to me and sip the slightly hot tea. He smirks and grabs his own cup and sets it on the coffee table. I set mine down too and wait for the dip of the couch next to me. Next thing I know, a weight sits on me and I have to gasp from the sudden air loss.

"Tom!" I gasp out.

"Yes love?" He asks in a fake sweet voice.

"Your sitting on me-"

"That's the point, love. Your comfy!" He wiggles on my lap. He towers over me and my face is buried in his mid back.

"Tom! Please! I can't-" I gasp and cough, getting a shortage of breath.

"What? You can't what?" He teases.

"I can't breathe!" I gasp out in a small yell.

"Oh dear me, I'm sorry love." He gets off and brings me into his chest in a hug, "Forgive me." He then gives me the puppy eyes which he knows I can't resist.

I attempt to cover my eyes with my hands but he pulls them back and I have to smile.

"Awe, yes I do." I whisper.

We kiss once more, in a more passionate and deep feeling into the kiss then we break and decide to watch a movie. Tom argues that we should watch a Shakespeare while I argue that we should watch a Disney movie.

"Come on love, please?" Tom begs.

"You know I can't understand Shakespeare unless I'm reading it with a group!" I dispute.

"Oh but you've read most of them in high school! So you must know what's going on even if you can't understand what they are saying."

"Please, Tom, I love you but your obsession with Shakespeare is ridiculous!"

"As ridiculous as wanting to watch kid's movies over and over again?"

Oh now you've done it! How dare he insult such masterpieces? How dare he insult me? My blood boiled and now I wanted nothing more than to go on a long walk down town.

"Hey you watch your mouth Hiddleston! They are not for kids only just as Shakespeare is not for adults only. It is for everyone who wants and gives the time and effort to watch them!" I yell out.

I get up and stand in front of the tv while Tom sits on the couch still watching my every move. A soft, determined look evident in his eyes, but I knew I'd win this round.

"Your being childish, Sheylyn!" Tom mutters, but I can still hear his voice as clear as day.

"As childish as the movies I love?" I question.

He bites down his jaw and I can see anger in his eyes, but a hint of fear is laced between his irises. I take note of this yet I don't care anymore, he is messing with what I love!