Image 1 Part 3

Image 1     Part 3

I woke up to find me in my human form, thankfully all my clothes stayed on me when I turned. I hissed in pain as I realized that one of my wings were broken.

I gazed at them in awe, they are beautiful, and I lightly ran my fingers along my new feathers. So soft, all I could do was caress them.

"This is your normal form now!" The master's voice screeched. I jumped up and got into a depressive stance. He giggled and came forward.

I was still ready for an attack when he ran his fingers along my shoulder blades to my wing; where they attach.

"Hear that?" He asks pointing to the roof. I listen and hear Steve give orders and Nat's gun going off. A sliver of fear runs through me but a rope of hope climbs up into my heart.

The Master smiled as I heard Steve's orders, "Alright. We will have to come back!"

Sorrow immediately filled my lungs as I let out a scream. "No!"

"Hehe, oh and guess who's gonna be your friend till they come back for you?" He showed me the special whip and I looked up in terror.

"Also, as a goodbye gift from me, we are going to make sure you deary can't have your super soldier's kids; in fact no one's!" He smiled crookedly at me.

My heart beat faster and I breathed quicker in an attempt to bring in more air.

"Chain her down!" He called.

"No! Steve! Natasha! Clint! Bruce! Tony! Hel-" I tried to scream at them but before I could call anymore they had tied me down in chains, spread apart my wings, cut open the back of my shirt and bra, and taped my mouth.

"Good. I only need you Winter Soldier," he called out as the rest left. My head shot up at the mention of the name. Steve had told me stories of his best friend Bucky and we looked him up one day and came up to Winter Soldier.

"Make sure she remembers this day forever." He commands then leaves Bucky to the whip.

"Yes sir!" And after the door is shut I feel the sting and pulsing of the whip. I scream out in agony (as much as I could through the tape) as he continues, making sure to get my whole back and miss my wings.

After an hour of the pain, Bucky finally put down the weapon and unchained me and my wings. He then ripped off the tape and I let out a scream.

I then felt a sharp pain on my left cheek, "Shut it! Before I make you!" He had slapped me.

He then drops me on the ground and sits in a chair in a corner.

I whimper and try to move but only pain seeps through my body and I'm left to staying in the current position until the pain goes away.

After an hour of Bucky sitting there and watching me. I try again to get up, but my broken wing, the burns from the electricity, and the cuts make me scream out in agony, "Steve!"

At the mention of his name, Bucky gets up promptly and grabs my throat, "That name! Who is he? Why would I remember him?"

I try to speak but his hand is cutting off my circulation and all I do is look into his eyes. He drops me and turns but I speak up, "He-he's my boyfriend. He used to be your best friend, and h-he is the one who gave you the name: Bucky."

He turns, "Your lying! If he was my best friend, I'd remember him!"

He slaps me again but I don't stop, "You were brainwashed by HYDRA, you and Steve are super soldiers. He knows more than I." I collapse and shake from the pain.