Damn.

Hey guys, even though probably no one is reading this story. I've always shipped these two cuties. This is a magcon fanfic but of the original, the new one kinda sucks ass. Let's just pretend that the original magcon is still together. Sorry if you hate it. Also I'm Well aware there both straight, it's just fanfic.

Shawn's pov:
I'm Shawn mendes, yes that Shawn mendes, I'm at magcon 2016. Jack j couldn't come to the one in Huston where we are right now, which kinda sucked for everyone especially gilinsky. When it came to picking room mates it was Matt and carter, Nash and cam, Taylor and Aaron, which left me and G but I didn't mind. So far we've only performed once but it was pretty awesome being back on stage with all the guys and seeing the fans.
Right now me, Nash, carter, and jack g are all back stage at magcon.
"Hey Shawn do you want to practice the song we're gonna preform?" Jack says turning to me,
"Sure I'll go grab my guitar" I get up and open the case. Me and jack sit facing each other, I play the guitar and sing while jack harmonizes. I close my eyes and when I open them I see jack singing, Nash being an idiot, and carter filming a vine or something.
I look back at jack and see his eyes are closed too, he looks so peaceful, so flawless, so...DAMN. He's voice is so perfect, everything about him is just absolutely amazing. I stop playing and clear my throat "okay I think that's enough practice for now I'll be right back" I leave the room before anyone could say something. I go into the bathroom and start pacing back and forth, I run my hands through my hair. That was really weird, I thought jack looked attractive like REALLY attractive. Okay you know what I'm just overthinking this, he just looked really cute when he was singing that's it, I had a momentary laps of judgment nothing else.
"Shawn there you are man I've been looking everywhere for you we have to go on soon, you okay?" Jack says as he half way walks into the bathroom
"yepkindanervousiguessiwillseeyouonstage" I didn't even breathe in between each word. Again I walk out the door before he could say anything. While on stage I saw jack in the same way I did earlier, super fucking attractive. After the song was over we got off the stage and watched as everyone finished up magcon for the day.
We all ended up going our separate ways around midnight after hanging out in Nash and cams room. Gilinsky and I get to our room and just kinda chilled for a while before I got up to go shower. When I finished up and left the bathroom, I saw jack staring at me. I hadn't put a shirt on but at least I was wearing shorts
"hey man I'm kinda hungry wanna go raid the vending machine with me?" Jack says shaking his head out of the dazed look he had on while staring at me
"sure let me just put on a shirt then we can go"
We go out of the room and down the hall to the vending machines.
"So..." jack starts while clicking buttons on the machine "were you really just nervous to go on or was it something else?" My eyes widened.
"Ummm I'm not really sure what you mean" I tried to play it off like I was unsure what he was saying
"come on Shawn don't play dumb" jack turns to me
"oh... yeah... right... it was just nervousness, so are we done I um wanna go back to the room" I start to turn around but jack stops me and turns me back around.
"Fine! I guess I needed to think about things" I sigh
"what about?" He questions
" I DON'T WANT TO TALK ABOUT IT" I almost yell.
"Ok ok I won't bring it up again" oh god that was mean I shouldn't have yelled at him. He looked like he was really hurt that I had done that
"look man I'm sorry it's just..." I didn't really know what to say
"no its fine, let's just go back to the room" he pushes past me walking back to the room.
Once back in the room I sat down on my bed and turned to jack, who was staring at me, again but he looked down at his phone when I turned to him.
"Hey you sure everything's okay?" I ask
"yeah man I get it, we aren't that close I shouldn't have tried to pretend we were. I know you don't like me, It just kinda sucks not having Jonson here, we're really never not together so I just... I don't know, wanted to make a new friend. But it's fine for the rest of this Huston trip we can just be roommates." I was kinda shocked
"wait jack thats not what I meant-" he cut me off before I could finish my sentence
"we should get some sleep busy day tomorrow good night" he rushed to say turning out the lights.
Leaving me sitting in the dark thinking about what just happened. How could gilinsky think I hate him? I mean it's basically the opposite of that he's insanely hot and adorable and sweet.. and good at singing. Okay Shawn snap out of the day dream I'm just gonna go to bed, I can deal with this in the morning.

Gilinsky's pov:
I wake up in the morning and roll over to see Shawn, oh right I forgot we shared a room for a minute. Oh god and I forgot about last night, I basically told Shawn I didn't want to be his friend because he hates me. It's just when I'm around him I get kinda crazy, and knowing that there was something wrong that he didn't want to tell me kinda made me snap.
Maybe Jonson could help me with this problem he always gives the best advise. I grab my phone and walk into the bathroom, I click on Jonson's contact and wait for him to pick up.
"Hey man what's up?" He asks
"not much I just wanted some advice on something" I hear him move around a bit probably getting out of bed since it's an hour earlier there making it only 6:30 AM.
"Sure" I start telling him about my situation how I told him I didn't want to be his friend, how he snapped, everything "why would you say all that?" It was a good question, I still don't really know
" I don't know it's just... I was really sad that you weren't here, and then he yelled at me. I know it's weird but it hurt when he yelled at me, even though we aren't close. It's like when you're crush says something really mean to you and like breaks your poor lil heart" I put my hand over my mouth. Oh god was I in love with Shawn, no no no that's not possible it can't be "anyway... I guess I just snapped" I try to cover up what I said but it failed
"wait... did you just say your in love with mendes?" Jack asks
"what no, look man I got to go I'll call you later" I hang up and walk back into the room.
I see Shawn still sleeping peacefully, I decided not to bother him I changed into different jean and while putting on my shirt I turn around and see Shawn staring.
"Like what you see?" I laugh, Shawn laughs slightly
"you wish" god his tired voice is sexy. Oh come on I can not I repeat NOT be falling for Shawn fucking mendes.
A/n: I hope you liked it but sorry if it sucked ass. I hope to have a new chapter up soon love y'all.