"Thank you, my lovely princess. That sword was made for you, I was wondering when you'd come along and take it. And that is Mussō-ka, I presume?" The man asked, holding the small glass in one hand, gesturing to the stuffed bunny with his other hand.

"Do you know me? Us?" Asoka asked, shocked, as well as curious; anxious for answers. Her eyes were larger than normal. My gaze went from Asoka, to the man and back again.

"Ahaha, yes; your mother told me all about you after she hid you away." The man told her.

"Is-is she still-"

"No, she isn't alive, they have all been assassinated. May the King, Queen and their people rest in peace." The man said nodding his head with a rueful smile.

"Now! Out! You bought your family heirloom, so get out." The shop keeper demanded, shoving Asoka and I out of the shop. She looked at the katana with sparkling eyes and hugged it. I took it from her, putting it in the sheath and gave it back to her. She hugged it harder, then turned around. I could feel the 'happy waves' radiating off her figure. I couldn't help but chuckle at her childishness.

She turned around, wiping her mouth, but she was still smiling. She then ran towards the forest, grabbing my hand and dragging me behind her. It's a good thing my mask was on; I bet I would be as red as a tomato if it wasn't...

-FF- (still Kakashi's POV)

Asoka finally let go of my aching wrist as we reached a beautiful lake. She glared at it and did the chakra sign, focusing her chakra to her feet. Slowly, she walked onto the water. She then threw Mussō-ka up into the air, satisfied, then cast her hands up...waiting...and waiting...and waiting to catch the stuffed animal. She looked up, and so did I...to see Mussō-ka desperately clutching a branch.

"MUSSŌ-KA-KUN! IDIOT! COME BACK HERE!" She yelled at the terrified toy.

"No; gomen, Bara-hime, but I'd rather watch from here!" Mussō-ka yelled back. She growled then whipped her head to face me.

"Spar me. I want to see if Kendo lessons payed off." She said with a malicious grin. I almost shit myself at that grin; it was so creepy, it could send even S-ranked criminals running.

I brought chakra to my feet and walked onto the water next to her. I brought out a sword from my storage. I held it in one hand, my other hand gesturing for her to go first.

She kept that evil smirk plastered on her face and ran at me. I almost didn't see her, almost. She moved her arms to the right, building up power, but that was a bluff; she swung at my right side with the back of her katana's sheath. I quickly blocked it with the back of my sword, bending my arm backwards to reach. I skidded on the water slightly, not expecting her to have that much power.

Suddenly, she disappeared from that side, and a kick sent me backwards. My eyes widened as my back hit a tree. I was definitely underestimating her. I'll step up my game. Swiftly, I moved from where I was and appeared behind her. She blocked my attack with ease, using the sheath.

I seemingly "disappeared" and made two more shadow clones. They both jumped at Asoka from different directions. She smirked and jumped up in the air, kicking them both in the face, forcing them to dispel. She landed on the water with a "Hmf,".

"Wow...you're good." I praised her with a huff. Man, I'm really out of shape. I stood on the grass, the lake in front of me.

"Heh, I'm not good enough if you can't resort to your Sharingan." She said to herself with a growl, gripping her katana harder. She suddenly disappeared again. Where did she go?!

Left-No

Right-No

Behind-No

Up?-No

Below!

I jumped and looked down...no? Suddenly the grass shot up and grabbed my ankles and hands, pulling me to the ground. Asoka appeared where I was being pulled to, her sheathed katana poked where my heart would have been as the grass froze, not moving an inch.

"I win...I...win...I win...oh my gosh..." She murmured, dropping the katana on the floor, falling onto her knees. The grass remained, twisting around my ankles and wrists, preventing me from moving. "I win." She said with some coughs. Mussō-ka hastily jumped from the tree he was on and handed her a cup. She drank it and her coughing subsided.

"Bara-hime. You should rest; the fever will definitely get worse if you push yourself." Mussō-ka said, taking the cup from Asoka who sat on her knees, a hand over her heart.

"Oh my gosh. Mussō-ka-kun! I won! I won! I might have a chance!" She said turning to face her stuffed companion. She smiled, hugging her sword. "Your name?...Haru no Bara..." Asoka said, looking at the sword, confused. The grass around my wrists and ankles loosened, dropping me to the floor. I landed on my feet with a small thump.

Asoka smiled again, looking at the sword silently. She unsheathed it and stabbed the ground with it.

"Plant Relase: Haru no Bara!" She yelled. Green ooze came from the sword and shot out all over the ground. In a matter of seconds, roses began to everywhere, besides a perimeter around Asoka herself, Mussō-ka and I.

"Amazing..." I said out loud, looking around at the blooming roses that were growing across the vast terrain as far as I could see.

Rose petals were being blown around and flew silently in the wind. Asoka then collapsed, bringing the sword out of the ground the other way, so it didn't harm her. I quickly went over to her, calling out her name.

"Asoka? Are you-"

"She's fine...just a small fever. Lets just go home." Mussō-ka said, interrupting me. I glared at him for a second, but nodded.

I made the transportation sign and we all appeared IN FRONT of my house. Yes, I've learned my lesson. The katana was in Mussō-ka's paws. I took Asoka to her room, placed her under the covers, gave her a pillow to hug, closed the windows, locked them, and closed the door.

I walked into the kitchen and silently ate while Mussō-ka just looked at me...

~~Gii~~ (stare)

"What?" I asked.

"Nothing...its just that I think milady should get one of those masks...where do you get them?" He asked back.

"...I dunno...a mask store?" I answered. He nodded, seeming to accept that answer and left.

I went back to eating...whatever it was that I was eating. I places a hand to my cheek where Asoka had slapped me after I told everyone that they passed.

~flashybacky~

I jumped out of the storm.

"YOUUUUUUU...Pass~"

"EHHH?"

"Yes, you see, shinobi who disobey the rules are trash, but shinobi who leave their friends behind are worse than-" I was slapped across the face, cutting me off mid-sentence. I looked down to see a teary eyed Asoka.

"I told you." She hissed, storming off towards the K.I.A stone.

~End Flashythingy~

She can be so bipolar sometimes, but that's what...intrests me.

*end chapter*

- - - - - - - - - - -

Woooooot...this was all Kakashi's POV -pat on back-

I feel so proud. I did a fighting scene! :DD even if it was for sparring. Hehehe

COMMENT

VOTE

DERP

-Anna

Edited as of 10/11/12 for spelling and grammer!