Chapter 32: WHATS THAT!

GOT ANY IDEAS? PLEASE SHARE WITH ME :DDD IM COMPLETLEY OUT!

***********************************************************************************************************

Chapter 32: WHATS THAT!

SARAH'S POV

I woke up with my head on CC's chest and just in underwear. I snuggled deeper into his chest and tried to go back to sleep but couldn't. I slipped on some clothes and CC flicked open his eyes. He gave me a kiss and sat up. I headed out to see all the guys, sitting on the couch, drinking coffee. Oh yea, they had a show today.

I got bored so I started chewing on my nails and Ash almost dropped his mug.

"Umm whats that" Ash asked looking at my hand. I looked at it and saw the ring. Oh.

"Oh yea, CC proposed last night" I said with a smile.

"Hmmm? I heard my name" CC said coming out and taking a monster.

"You proposed?" Jinxx asked.

"Oh yea" CCsaid sitting next to me and taking a sip. "Ahhh" He said throwing his head back and closing his eyes.

"Nice dude" Andy said with a smile.

"Thanks" CC said taking another sip.

"Awesome" Jake said.

"Aww do the little Black Veil Brides have hangoversss" I said in a baby voice.

"I do and it suckssssss" Ash whined.

"You know I don't" CC said with a smile.

"Nope" Andy said.

"Minor" Jake said.

"Quit drinking a few days ago." Jinxx said.

"Oh yea, I forgot about that. Good job" I said with a smile and thumbs up.

I looked at Ashley holding his head and got an idea. I still hadn't gotten him back for kissing me and shit. I walked over to him, clapped right by his ear multiple times and screamed at the top of my lungs.

"AHHHH FUCK FUCK FUCK STOP IT HURTS!!!!!!!!!!!!!! SARAH STOP!" He screamed bloody murder which ended up him on the ground, curled up in a ball.

I smiled and headed back to my seat.

"PAYBACK PURDY!" I yelled.

"FUCK YOU BYRDD" He yelled getting back into his seat and taking another sip of coffee.

"Luv ya to Purdy" I said with a smile and he just flipped me off. 

Later that day they played their concert and were fully recovered by that time.

We got back on the bus after a short meet and greet and headed to our next city.

New Orleans, Lousiana.

***********************************************************************************************************

I know, short chapter but it was a filler

Listening to It's On Like Donkey Kong by Blood On The Dance Floor

GOT ANY IDEAS? PLEASE SHARE WITH ME :DDD IM COMPLETLEY OUT!