Chapter 28: Katrina Returns

ASHLEY'S POV

I want to do this, I know for sure.

"Desiree" I said once everyone was quiet.

"Yes?" She asked looking at me.

I took a deep breath and said "How would you like to come on tour with us and" I said but stopped. "I knew from the moment I met you I loved you and now I know for sure. Would you like to come on tour with us and be my girlfriend" I said with a huge smile.

She just gasped and her eyes got real wide and her jaw just dropped.

I had hope in my eyes, I knew it. I could tell.

"Yes" She said really quietly. "YES! YES! YES!" She screamed. For a second I was speechless and I couldn't breathe.

"Oh my God" Was all I could say but I had a huge smile that would just not go away. Our lips connected and I knew, at that moment, I truly loved her. "I love you" I said once we broke.

"I love you too" She said, her green eyes glowing with happiness.

"Fuck me" I said real quiet.

"What?" She asked. I'm pretty sure she didn't hear that.

"Nothing" I said, looking away from her at my own foolish pervy mind. I then looked around the room to see everyone with smiles.

"Whaaaaat" I asked.

"Oh Ash, were so happy for you" Sarah said. All I could do was smile. All of a sudden, I heard a really soft, tender knock on the door.

"I'll get it" Sarah said hopping off CC's lap.

SARAH'S POV

There was a knock on the door so I decided to open the door. I opened it to find no one else then Katrina.

"Hey S-" She started nervously but I cut her off.

"-What the fuck do you want bitch" I spat.

"I need to talk to Ashley" She pleaded.

"Well he doesn't wanna talk to you, goodbye" I said trying to close the door but she stopped me.

"WAIT! Please! Just bring him to the door."

"Fine. Stay here" I said and went back to the guys. "Ash, you have company" I said to him. He looked at Desiree with a confused look then looked at me.

"I'll be right back" He said releasing her hand and standing up, heading to the door.

ASHLEY'S POV

I walked really slow to the door, not sure what I'll find out there. I opened the door some more so it was fully open and saw Katrina. It hurt at the sight of her.

"W-What do you want" I said trying not to make my voice crack.

"Can you come here, I need to talk to you."

"Are you going to hurt me anymore then you already did."

"No and I never layed a hand on you" She insisted.

"Yes, but you broke my fucking heart." I said, my eyes getting heavy.

"I-I did?" She stuttered.

"Yes, now what do you wanna talk about" I asked stepping outside and closing the door.

"I just wanna say that I'm sorry for doing that to you"

"If you were sorry you wouldn't have done it."

"ASHLEY! I HAD TOO! YOU DON'T UNDERSTAND THE HELL I'M LIVING IN!" She screamed at me and broke into tears.

"I WAS DATING TODD BEFORE I MET YOU AND I WAS DATING HIM THROUGHOUT OUR RELATIONSHIP BUT I WANTED TO BE IN A REAL RELATIONSHIP! TODD ABUSES AND RAPES ME ALl RIGHT! I WANTED TO FEEL LIKE I WAS LOVED! I WAS JUST AFRAID TO BREAK UP WITH HIM SO I FIGURED YOU WOULD NEVER FIND OUT! I'm so sorry and I hope you understand my situation and forgive me."

"Wait wait, I thought you were in jail"

"They ended up not arresting me." All of a sudden someone came in the bus with luggage and ran back out.

"Um ok then."

"So please forgive me and understand the predicatmate I'm in."

"Ashley, we gotta g- Whats she doing here" Andy asked, peeking his head out the door.

"K I'll be in in a minute and don't worry about it."

"Umm all right" He said going back in.

"I don't know Katrina. You hurt me pretty bad and I don't know if I can ever forgive you for that. I understand your going through a rough time but you could of told me instead of lying and letting me find out like this and beating up my friends alright. Just becasue you get abused does not give you the right to abuse other people. All right?"

"Okay okay, just please forgive me" 

"Ash come on!!" Jake exclaimed, tugging on my shoulder, completley ignoring Katrina.

"I just don't know Katrina. I'll think about it. I'll see you whenever."

"But Ash"

"Bye Katrina. I don't know if I can ever forgive you for what you did" I said as I walked in the bus. With that last sentence my voice was cracking and my eyes were getting heavier. Thank goodness we were getting out of this city. I don't think I can take this city anymore. Goodbye Alabama. I walked past everyone, sitting down with their eyes on me.

"Ash, whats wrong?" Sarah asked.

"Nothing" I said, heading for the bunks.

"Baby, whats wrong" Desiree asked, reaching up and grabbing my hand.

"Nothing, now just please. I need to be alone" I said as I shook her hand off mine and opened the door, slamming it in Desiree's face, who was standing right behind me. I felt bad for doing that but I need to be alone so I can cry. I was so close to forgetting her but she had to come back. Why me?

*********************************************************************************************************

treesaver13 gave me the idea :D

Should Ash forgive her?

Hope you enjoyed!

COMMENT! COMMENT! COMMENT!

PWEASE :D