Chapter 26: Ashley's Feel Better Party Results In... A New Chick?

Chapter 26: Ashley's Fell Better Party Results In... A New Chick?

SARAH'S POV

Ash was still hurting but put on a fake smile and attitude for his fans. As soon as he was back in the bus, he was mopey again. It hurt me to see him slugging around the bus like this. Sammi and I came up with a brilliant idea that took two weeks to plan. We were going to have a party for Ash. It was going to be in the bus and just the BVB guys and gals.

The bus was decorated with black balloons, black streamers and the BVB logo EVERYWHERE. There was a black cake and in silver it had 'OUTLAW' written across it. It was a perfect party atmosphere. Everybody was waiting for Ash to emerge from his pity slumber. Once he did his jaw just dropped and he looked around.

"Da fuck?" He asked.

"It's a party Ash, for you" I said standing up.

"Why?"

"To make you feel better silly" Sammi said.

"Oh wow, thanks guys." He said, smiling a bit.

"No problem." Sammi and I said in unison. We ate and danced to music for the longest time. The party ended and we all sat down. exausted.

"Well, I'm going to go for a walk" Ash said, heading out the bus doors.

Shit, he's still the same mopey Ash. He was happy for a while but his mopey self was back. What else could we do to bring that perv back?

ASHLEY'S POV

That party really made me feel better but, as soon as it was over, all my feelings came rushing back. I decided to take a walk like I usualy do to clear my head of things. Soon enough tears started to trickle down my face, normal. I was just walking along the side of the road when someone touched me on my shoulder and I jumped.

"HOLY SHIT" I screamed almost jumping out of my skin and turned to see who it was.

"Oh hi, I'm sorry. I didn't mean to bother you but you looked pretty sad and I decided to see if there was something I could do. I'm Desiree by the way." The girl said.

She looked to be about 22 years old. She had black hair to about her shoulders and very pale skin. She was pretty skinny and had the most beautiful green eyes you will ever see. She was wearing a BVB shirt and some black skinny jeans with some black boots. 

"So, you just go up to random strangers on the street if they look sad?"

"Pretty much" She said.

"Well, I'm fine. Don't worry about it." I said and continued to walk.

"Come on, I can tell something's wrong." Thankfully she didn't know who I was yet cause I didn't look her directly in the face for too long.

"Just, problems with my ex." I said and kept walking.

"What happend?"

"She cheated on me and made me believe that she wasn't and so I was an asshole to my friends and then they showed me proof and forgave me and I've been mopey for two weeks straight." I said, hoping she would leave me alone.

I was not in the mood to talk. I didn't want to fall in love with another girl because I was falling in love with this girl and quickly, it needed to stop.

"Oh I'm sorry" She said.

"Yeah" I said and walked a little faster but she caught up.

"What's your name" She asked.

"Ashley" I said knowing I would no longer be able to hide my identity.

"Ashley, wow, such an awesome name. There's this one guy from a band called Black Veil Brides named Ashley, he plays bass and is sooooo fucking hot. I would absolutley die if I met him one day. You sound sorta like him. Have you ever heard of Black Veil Brides"

"Yes"

"Oh, cool"

"Thanks for calling me hot" I said still looking at the ground.

"Huh?" She asked really confused. I looked up at her and took off my sunglasses. "Oh my God" She said very quietly. "OH M-" She started to say but I covered her mouth.

"Shhhhh, I don't want anyone to know who I am." I harshly whispered.

"Sorry, it's just, you're Ashley fucking Purdy!" She whispered yelled.

"At the moment, it sucks to be Ashley Purdy. I'm sick of all the fucking drama."

"I know how you feel, well, I don't exactly, but I can imagine it." She said. I'm starting to like this chick. Oh shit, what am I saying? I can't be in love! But she's just so damn hot. NONONO! GET THAT OUT OF YOUR MIND PURDY!

"Would you like to come hang out on the bus for a while?" I asked and then threw my hand over my mouth as soon as I said it. Shit! Shit shit shit shit SHIT! WHAT DID I JUST SAY! STUPID! STUPID! STUPID!

"SURE! I mean, if you and the guys don't mind."

"They'll be fine with it." I GOTTA STOP TALKING!

"Okay then" She said with a huge smile. I put my sunglasses back on and lead her to the bus.

"Hey guys, this is Desiree. Do you mind if she hangs out on the bus for a while?" I asked, as we both walked in.

"Sure, just make sure if she's not coming on tour with us, she's off by noon tomorrow" Andy said.

"All right" I said and sat in my seat, Desiree sat next to me.

"So Ash, is sh-" Jake started to say with a sly smile.

"No dickface, I'm not a whore who just bounces back right away. Asshole" I mumbled the last part.

"Ow." Jake said placing his hand over his heart.

"Oh shut it Pitts." I said with a smile. I looked over at Desiree and she was smiling. I think i may be falling in love wit-WHAT AM I SAYING! I CAN'T BE FALLING IN LOVE! NO... I-I-IM NOT FALLING IN LOVE!

*****************************************************************************************************

BelieveInMiracles gave me the idea

A7XCatLady is Desiree

COMMENT!