Chapter 5: Concert

It was the day of the concert.

My mom let me stay at my dads that weekend.

I woke up and took a shower.

Then I got out and got dressed.

I put on super skinny black jeans, a black BVB T-shirt with Black Veil Brides on it in white. I put on black combat boots and some black leather gloves. I also put a cropped leather jacket on. 

I covered my face in white face paint so I looked very pale. I then grabbed my black face paint and started making what I call racoon eyes. Then I went around the outside edges making it square. Then I started at the edge of my eye at the brow bone and drew a diagonal line down to the corner of my eye. I made a triangle at the edge of my eye and brought it into a straight line that went to the bottom of my face. I then made a triangle tthat was in line with the middle of my nose and brought it into a line and stopped at the corner of my mouth. I then covered my lips in black lip stick. I also put CC's war paint on my neck which means I just threw X's all over my neck and put them on my hands.

When I was done I looked in the mirror and saw CC'S face. (This is the process i go through to do his war paint so this is the best way I can explain how I do it.)

I then straightened my hair and put temporary black hair dye in my hair. I teased my hair and put on a black BVB bandana just like CC.

I looked in the mirror and was amazed at how much I looked like him.

I grabbed the tickets, backstage passes and my cell phone and put them all in my black BVB bag that hung off my shoulder.

"BYE DAD" I called when I got downstairs.

"BYE SARAH" He called and then I grabbed my car keys and walked out the door.

I fixed my jacket then got in the car.

I threw my bag in the back and started the car.

I pulled out of the driveway and drove to Denise's house.

"Hey Dee" I said when she opened her front door.

She had on a white BVB shirt with all 5 guys on it and red behind them and Black Veil Brides in silver at the bottom. She had black skinny jeans and black short leather boots on with chains on them. Her natural black hair was straightened and teased with a black BVB bandana.

She painted her face completley white like mine and had racoon eyes. Her eye makeup was rounded and had silver in the corner. She added the beauty mark on her left cheek. Then on the right side of her face she started at her hair line and brought a straight line across her cheek until she got below the corner of her eye and made another line right below the first one, started at the same spot and kept going until her nose. Then she had one line down the middle of her neck and it stopped where her shirt started and had diagonal lines up and down the line. About 2 fingers away from the corner of her mouth she had a straight line down and did 2 more like that, each one closer to her ear. Then the top of the lines had points.

"Hey Sarah, your very CC'd out"

"And your very Ashley'd out. Ready to go?"

"More then ready" She said picking up her purse and walking out of her house, shutting and locking the door behind her.

We both got in my car and I slid in a BVB CD and Saviour came on.

We got out and there was a huge crowd so we got in the line and saw Keri come up to us.

She was all decked out in BVB gear and had Andy's warpaint on.

"hey guys" She said getting in line with us.