8

ALLLLRIGHT. I GOT A BIG ASS BOWL OF POPCORN, AND MY LAUNDRY IS IN THE DRYER. Let's DO THIS! Sorry. I'm a little excited for this chapter.

"Alright!! Movie night!!" I burst out into the living room with a handful of movies and snacks. 

"Whose ready!" I shout excitedly piling everything onto the table but then looking back to see nobody there.

"Guys?" I laugh nervously. I see One of the brothers and jog over to him.

"Donnie!! You still gonna watch movies with us??" he spins around looking quite nervous.

"Sorry y/n I'm afraid I'll have to cancel..I'm uh very busy," he says

"Oh it's-" he vanishes back into his lab slamming the door in my face "....okay." I turn back around and see Raph looking at me I smile but he growls and walks away, off to the dojo. My smile fades and I go off to find Leo and Mikey. Wondering around I spot the blue-masked turtle and the orange-masked one sitting across from him.

"Leo!! Mikey!" I say rushing over. They don't respond and have their eyes closed with their legs crossed.

"Do you guys still want to watch some movies! I've picked out one for all you guys-"

"Please leave," Leo says not losing focus.

"Oh I just thought I would-" I stop and look at both of them." you know what forget about it. sorry for bothering you." I walk myself out and back into the front room. I sigh quietly sitting on the couch putting my head into my hands. Tears prick at my eyes as I try my hardest to hold it in.

-----------------------
"Mommy! Daddy! Lookie! I helped with the popcorn" of course my parents laugh at the few burnt spots that I had made.

"What movie are we watching tonight princess?" my mother says picking me up spinning me around.

"I got one for you and daddy!" she laughs taking them out of my hands. she smiles setting me down next to my father. I hold onto his arm tightly. And he pats my head.

Mrs Sachs (just pretend he was married because I can't remember if he is or not in the 2014 movie) places the first movie in the DVD tray, then comes and sits next to me.

I fall asleep within the first 25 minutes of the movie and they debate wither to let me sleep there or just take me off to my bed. They confer for a moment. pausing the movie they carry me off to my bed.

They tuck me in tightly and kiss my forehead.
"Goodnight y/n. We love you." they leave shutting the door softly.

I had woken back up because of a wretched nightmare. It was of my parents giving me away to some mean awful family. I slide off my bed and sneak out of my room

"Mommy..." I call out with no answer. I walk quietly down the hall.

"I know... I know it's hard for me too. I'm losing the two girls I love the most." I hear the sound of my fathers voice.

"We have to tell her! She is old enough now.."

"She can't. She just can't know! How do you think she'll feel or react for that matter. .that we're-"

"Oh sweetie what are you doing out of bed! It's very late."

A pair of arms pick me up and I spin to see my favourite maid.

I frown as she takes me off to bed. I was still too young to know what they were trying to say.
---------------------------
"Brilliant idea," I say wiping off my tears. "Just brilliant. "