3

The four brothers make there way home and try to sneak back into their rooms without being caught.

"I told you to be home by nine."

They all jump to see splinter.
"I don't wanna go back! Pleaseeee no!!" Mikey starts to beg.

He stands up pointing towards the hashi
They all look at each other and Donnie breaks instantly

"WE WERE ON ARE WAY HOME AND LOST MIKEY AND RAN INTO Y/N CHESTER AND FREAKED HER OUT, SHE TRIED TO RUN AND SCREAM, BUT WE FIXED IT!"

His dark eyes widen, "wait.. Did you say y/n?"

Leo steps through "yes. Y/n Chester"

"You've found her" he looks down mumbling to himself.
All confused they looked at each other.

"Sensei.. who?" Raph says curiously

"Her real name is y/n Sachs..."he spits out looking back at Raph. Him looking back still confused

"Sachs daughter." He rolls his eyes turning around and walks.

"She is valuable, she is still pure. Please keep an eye her. Make sure she is safe." he says walking out of the room.

"Sweet no hashi for us right guys!!" Mikey says smiling holding a hand for a high five but everyone lost in their own thought.

" interesting.." Donnie says walking away into his lab the other two going into the dojo.

"Guys..." he whines.

-----------------

I wake up looking at the floor under me

"When did I fall asleep on the floor? " i look around and the sun begins to rise.

I sigh in relief knowing I didn't sleep away the day. I make Emily and I breakfast.

I make French toast along with Bacon and scrambled eggs.
Emily smells the food and wakes up, slowly walking down the hallway and into the kitchen.

"How'd you sleep Em?" I say placing a plate full of food in front of her

"Pretty good" Emily rubs her face and sits in front of me "But I was woken up last night. There was like a bunch of noise on the rooftop. "

"Really... What kind...of noises" I gulp was last night actually real?

"Well I wasn't like 100% awake but I heard like 'something-something BACCKKK' than some girl yell 'let me go' or something I fell back asleep after that. Man, this city is weird. Right?"

"Right." I look down at my food not eating another bite.

Emily ate and sat quietly while i started to think of last night over again, I look back at Emily
I should tell her.
No.
Yes.
No.

She takes both plates and takes care of dishes.

"A slave in my own home," I say trying to make Emily laugh a bit. Bingo. Emily giggles and walks off back into her room.

I had no clue how and why I had gotten used to the fact that some giant turtles had talked to me just the night before. Maybe Emily was right, I am just crazy...

I turn on the T.V. and waste my entire day watching stupid cheesy movies and Contemplating most things I had thought were real, it always came back to those mutant freaks. why I was still thinking about them, was, of course, a mystery. They weren't very special in the first place.

I awoke to Emily yelling at me
"Aye girly" Emily snaps her fingers in my face.

"Get up get dressed let's go have a girls day!! Go to the mall maybe dinner then a cluuuuubbb" she says throwing her hands in the air.