Chapter 21

Chapter 21

(Authors note: this is still about the dance & what happened)

Jacob's P.O.V.

Just my luck Peyton kisses me and right as she does Bella walks in.. this is just what I needed. As soon as Peyton kissed me I pushed her away. I don't like her at all. All she does is ruin things for Bella and I. I come to realize that there is not a thing I could probably do to make Bella forgive me. I know what I would think if I saw what she saw. That I leaned in for the kiss first but that's not what happened. I can't believe my chances with Bella are over.. I really really like this girl what am I going to do.. I start crying but I shouldn't be. This is a dance I should be out there having fun but I can't because my date just left and saw me kissing the Queen Bee's Leader. I need to think of something anything to get Bella to forgive me. I know this sounds crazy but I think I might actually be in love with Bella...

Bella's P.O.V.

I start to think of the possibility that Peyton kissed him first but it sure did look like he was enjoying that kiss and really didn't react like she shouldn't have kissed him. It's a possible but I push that thought out of my head. I'm more than likely wrong about that. Why would she do that I know she's evil and doesn't like me but would she really go that low? Who knows. My night is ruined I dressed up for nothing and looked forward to this night with Jacob and maybe getting that first kiss I'd been dreaming of. I want to forgive Jacob I really do but I don't know if I can.. before I can finish my thoughts I got a text message from Jacob

Jacob:
Bella, I know what you saw I promise it wasn't what it looked like. Please forgive me and give me a chance to explain I'll do anything for another chance...

Bella:
Jacob, I want to know the full story about what exactly happened but I don't know if I can take any more heartbreak from you. First you stood me up and now you kiss my bully. What's next?

Jacob:
I want another chance just please. If you don't want to hear the full story in person I wouldn't mind texting it to you I don't care if you read it or not I just want to say I tried to win you back...

Bella:
okay no promises I will read it & what do you mean win me back..?

Jacob:
well here's the story, Peyton came over And started talking to me about things and I was just being friendly and before I knew it she leaned in to kiss me I'm assuming she saw you and knew what it would do if you saw me kissing her. She's evil she really is. I know it didn't exactly look like I was pushing her off me but as soon as you start running off crying I pushed her away you just didn't see me I wish you were there to see that I did.. Bella I want you to forgive me I really do you mean the world to me. I know I have been a jerk towards you and people are against us but so what we can prove them wrong and show them that we can be who we are. I hope you do take the time to read this and forgive me. I'm sorry I ruined your dance and if it makes you feel any better I wanted to kiss you tonight I really did that should've been you I was kissing not Peyton. I can't stand her. I will make sure she pays for what she did and you are more than welcome to help me do it to

Bella:
Thank you for explaining it. I don't know if I will be able to forgive you right away I will have to think about it.. and about the pay back part as much as I would love to get her back for it. It's best if we don't make her pay. Eventually someone will but we both need to stay out of trouble.

Jacob:
I hope you do forgive me at some point..

Jacob's P.O.V.

I decided to text Bella and tell her what really happen she may or may not have actually read it but it feels good to be able to say I tried and didn't just let the girl go.. I hope she does forgive me.. it's highly unlikely that she will but I don't know she has a good heart that's another thing I love about her so much. Even as mean as the Queen Bee's have been to her she still chooses the high road. She makes me want to be a better person everyday that I talk to her or am around her. I really wish I had pushed Peyton away sooner. I didn't process it was her kissing me I pictured it being Bella. I hope my chances are ruined forever if they are I don't know what I will do but one thing is for sure I won't go after Peyton I have no feelings for her she's so mean and cruel. I don't understand what makes her that way. Maybe I can figure that out and challenge that. Take her down with what caused her to be that way.. but I don't know I don't want to upset Bella so I better not..