Chapter 11

(AN: the queen bee is Bailey & her sidekicks are Ruby & Jane. They run the school.)

Jacobs POV

I felt really bad about what I did to Bella I didn't want to do that but what other choice did I have? I mean the queen bee of the school threatened me if I didn't do something about Bella getting noticed that she would make sure I turn out just like Bella has.

Bailey is the queen bee of our high school. She has two little side kicks sorta like the mean girl do. Her side kicks names are Ruby & Jane. Together they will ruin your high school career & life if you don't do what they ask of you. I've seen them do it before.

* I decide to text Bella *

To Bella 💕: hey, I'm so sorry about the note I hope you will one day forgive me..

Who am I kidding she's never going to forgive me what I did was such a shallow mean move. The worst part about it all is I actually really like Bella. Just thinking about her makes me smile. She's just so shy. I thought maybe if I be friended her that she would sorta open up to more people. I just wish I knew how to somehow fix all of this mess I've made thanks to the Queen Bee & her sidekicks.

Bella Rose POV

I go home & start crying. I actually for once thought my life was going to turn around for once. That I would actually enjoy going to school.. I was so happy to see Jacob today in the hallway. I thought maybe we could have more of a conversation if I had it. But who am I kidding I have a crush on Jacob. He's so great like he's smart & sweet. Or well at least I thought he was sweet. I just wonder why he would suddenly cut me off like that? There has to be a really good reason why he would do that. Jacob isn't that kinda guy to just be mean like this?

I start to think more & more about this whole thing. The note the way it was worded wasn't the way he would say something. Someone told him to this or threatened him to do this. But who would be mean enough to do such a thing to innocent Jacob? Why wouldn't they just do it towards me instead of bothering with him. It would have to be someone who doesn't like me? But who wouldn't like me I don't bother anyone at school. I mean nobody even notices me.

Or could it be that they do notice me & this is all just a cruel joke that they are all in on playing against me to see how long I'll last to I snap? I don't know anymore. I just wish more than anything I knew the truth behind this. But I won't stop or give up until I find out what the true meaning behind this stupid little game that I think there playing on me is.