Chapter 4

I click on the article about my parents what I find out wasn't what I excepted.. Which was both my parents were killed by an active shooter or at least this is what this is telling me. I don't know what to believe.. I decide to try not to think about it for a while. Then I think about it more how would that make any sense so I type in the year & date that my parents disappeared "August 23, 2000" to see what major events or things in the news pop up.

Nothing from that search seems to tell me anything I need to know. So I decide to type in my parents full names including the middle names & there it is I finally know what happened to my parents.. I don't even know how to process what I was reading. Which was my parents were killed in a car wreck by a very drunk driver. Who didn't get put away for about 5 years. The thought that the guy that killed my parents could be doing the same thing again makes me sick to my stomach. I have decided I'm gonna try to look into my parents case more & see what exactly the reasoning for the guy being locked up for only 5 years is.

I google "Rose family case vs drunk driver" into Google to see what I can find. Looks like the jury didn't know how to rule for this type of case because of the fact no witnesses besides the drunk driver survived. I want to make it my mission to find the guy that did this. To make sure he knows what he did to my poor innocent parents. Most importantly this guy should have to pay for more than just 5 years in jail for being intoxicated & behind the wheel & taking the life's of innocent people.

• Authors note: sorry for such a short chapter. I promise the next one will be longer. Anyway, happy reading! •