Chapter 2

(Part 1 of 2)

*next day*

I walk into English class before the tardy bell rings. I head to the back where I normally sit. Two minutes later the tardy bell rings. As always their are a couple of students lagging behind..

Ms.Payne lectures on about how important these test scores are for our future at the school. When we all know in reality it just helps the school look good before she could finish her thought the phone rings. As usually the class starts talking while she is on the phone. Before I knew it I was snapped out of my thoughts by my name being called "Is there a Bella Rose in here?" Ms.Payne asks the class. It goes dead silent in the classroom except for a few people mumbling "who's Bella Rose?" "There a Bella in this class? Who knew?" I slowly raise my hand. The teacher tells me to go to guidance.

I walk down the empty hallways of the high school as I walk I notice the pictures & posters all this stuff along the halls. Finally, on the other side of the school I make it to guidance. I walk in to Ms.Beth office.
"Hello, Bella. I called you in here today to tell you that there has been a problem with your paper work"

"What would that problem be?" I ask shyly

"We we're searching through the people who live in this area & we show no record of any Rose's or your parents on these records. Meaning that we aren't even sure if you were ever enrolled at this school or not" Ms.Beth explains to me

"Well what do we do about this now?" I asked

"There's nothing we really can do. You'll just have to fill out the papers yourself to the best of your knowledge! But, for now you should be getting back to class"

I walk out of the guidance office right before the bell rings to go to my next class which happened to be math. I walk slowly to my math class. I get in there just before the bell rings & there's one open seat left. Of course it would be by the most popular girl in school. The queen of all the "preppy girls" her name would be Peyton. I sit down next to her in the back of the classroom. Before I can even sit down she gives me a stare down. I can just tell that she's probably thinking about how horrible my outfit is but not everybody can afford name brand clothes!

"Today's math lesson will be over..." That's all I heard before my mind start to drift about earlier like how could I possibly not ever be enrolled in school here? I'm almost positive that I was enrolled. & what did she mean by we can't find any record of your family here? I don't exactly live with my parents I live with my grandmother because that's who's always taken care of me since I was a little girl. I need to snap out of my thoughts & pay attention in class but it's almost impossible to. How could I pay attention in class? I mean with everything going on in my life. Before I could finish my thoughts the bell rings!

I start to walk to my locker which is almost impossible to get to because these group of friend are always hanging out by my locker & no matter how many times I ask them nicely to move they act like they don't hear anything. As if I were invisible. After, I don't even know how many minutes I finally decide to give up on getting to my locker. I don't even remember what I went there for in the first place.