Chapter 20

Chapter 20

Later on that day. Of the dance

Jacob's P.O.V.

As mom drives me to the school I start to get really nervous. I can't wait to see Bella all dressed up. She's so beautiful. I can't wait to see a different side of her. Maybe people will start to notice her more now that she is dressed up as well as a date for the dance.

"Alright Jacob here we are! I hope you have a wonderful time and remember to keep eye contact with your date at all times!" My mother says

"Yes Mother, I will be sure to do that. Thank you for the ride. I will call you to pick us up after the dance." I say

"Bye, have fun. You look so handsome." My mother says

"Bye and thank you!" I say

I start to walk up to the school. When I hear snickering going on. It's the Queen Bee's they are saying something like

"Can you believe Jacob is going to the dance with the Invisible girl?" One of them says

"No I can't. He can do so much better like one of us! I mean c'mon wouldn't you want to be our dates?" The other one says

I decide to just tune them out. They will one day realize that being mean gets you no where in life. I can't wait for the day they hear one of them talking about how they were so rude in high school and it comes back to bite them in the real world.

I pull out my phone to check the time it's now 7:55 pm the dance is going to be starting anytime now. Where is Bella? I hope she didn't back out of this whole thing. I decide to go ahead and walk into the dance. I start talking to a group of friends. Before I know it Peyton grabs my hand and pulls me closer to her and smacks her lips right on mine. What is she doing. I pull away and give her a death glare. Then I hear everything go silent. Then I turn to look to see Bella running away crying. She must have thought I kissed Peyton but I didn't she kissed me.

Bella's P.O.V.

I was running a couple minutes late to the dance because of car trouble. So I rush in as fast as I can when all I can see is Jacob kissing Peyton. I'm so mad right now. I was so dumb to believe I could land a date with him and for him to actually like me. I hope he's happy with Peyton because I'm done I don't think I'll ever forgive him.. that's just i don't even know how to put it into words. That was suppose to be my kiss and my date. Why would he do that? I heard the rumors that Peyton apparently asked Jacob to the dance and he said no because he had already asked me..