Chapter 2-35

He slowly lifts her hand to his beating chest "I'll never get over how fast your heart beats" she expresses as she begins to get lost in her thoughts "tell me Cait, why do you love me?" She blushes with her eyes watching his hand mindlessly holding hers "because your sweet when you don't have to be, understanding when I'm clearly not, Teasing when you know I'm trying to be serious, comforting when I'm upset, even before I know it.. -" "Barry, you already know this.." she pauses "I know" he agrees with the utmost sincerity "Barry?" "Hmm?" He smiles with a feeling of slowed reality "I can't read you" she shares as Nora walks in the room "Come on, kids" she motions to come out of their room, Barry just smiles at the floor and walks out without Caitlin, taking something small from behind his mother's back without notice.
Caitlin keeps sitting, Nora walks in and notices her subtle micro expression "Come on Caity, let's go downstairs" "– Okay.." she agrees but doesn't stand up "Everything okay?" Nora holds the same secret from her as Barry is and she can just tell what's going to happen; Caitlin smiles with the reassuring thought that she can't be wrong "Yeah" "–Everything's perfect" she smiles down at her ring and finds herself leaving the room "Can I have a second?" Nora passes her with the slight comforting touch of her hand to her back as Cait leans over the railing "Of course".
Henry and Nora stand together, one holding Danielle and their expression says it all "We're so proud of you, son" they watch as he trifle with the small ring box in his hand "Thank you" he comes over and hugs them tightly "I couldn't wait any longer" they admire how happy she has and always will make him  "Never give up on your dreams, my sweet boy"