Chapter 1-14

She realizes his shaky hands and instantly thinks something is seriously wrong "Bad timing?" Ronnie asks as she rushes to his side quickly, being a little overprotective "I .. something isn't okay" she says and ronnie backs off from the situation "how are you feeling?" She asks and doesn't get a response as he continues to unnoticeably cry "Barry ..?" She asks and touches her hand to his but he just shrugs it off and she sees clearly his tear stained face. "Let's walk" she says and he gets up out of his seat slowly and outside with her "what's the matter? I've never seen you like this.." she says "are you okay?" Caitlin repeats herself "no.." he answers choking a bit on tears "why didnt you tell me?" Barry says "tell you what?" She asks "that you had a guy in your life" he says sounding a little childish "Barry I..." She says "we were just about to.." she says feeling a different kind of guilt "why are you upset about it though?" She asks "because I had to find out when he kissed you" he says with jealousy and sadness in his voice, as a few tears roll down his face "Caitlin..." He begins as she stands there with her hand on his shoulders, him sitting on a bench, her unsure what to say "it breaks my heart.." he says needing to cover his eyes as he begins to crying more heavily "but why?" Is all she can ask...