Chapter 1-54

"I know my mom's alive but I can't just let people in so easily.." Caitlin begins but is cut off by a favoured line her mother always used to tell her when she would ramble as a little girl. "You left me, you didn't die, you abandoned me.. You left me alone, heartbroken.. to a family I didn't even know, I was 3... I..I was 3" she pulls Caitlin into a hug as she lets out all the emotions bottled up in her head since what happened. "Why?" Caitlin embraces back I'm the hug "I need to know why".
"Because you were better off that way" she looks at her daughter who's mascara is running "I really wasn't" .. "I wasn't better off without my Mom and Dad" she expresses "You were and you are" she says and Caitlin almost falls to her knees because she knows whats going to happen "I just met you, don't leave" she begs sounding a little desperate "I have to Caity" she calls her by her favoured childhood nickname "You only called me that when something was wrong" Caitlin says with little body language "is that why you're here? You didnt come here to meet me did you?" She studies her expression.
"No, I didn't, but I'm glad I got to see you one last time" she almost has Caitlin in tears as Wells and her Dad walk in the Cortex aswell...