Chapter 1-44

"Pregnant? No way.." she says but second guesses the thought "I mean, you used protection right?" She asks him with a serious look "of course I did" he says with eyes full of sincerity.
**
Nora is outside the door still, can/has heard every word they've said . . .
**
"It's been two weeks anyways Barry, even if I was, I couldn't be, could I?" She asks knowing more of the subject than he does, just she's too full of worry to answer it herself.  He stands up a little more so their faces are inches away from each other, forehead on forehead they pause for a moment then stand up stand up together "I care so much about you, tell me next time you're not feeling well, okay?" Barry asks with concern and it makes her happy "okay" she responds and holds her side like it still hurts "promise?" He insists noticing her behavior "promise" she says and bites her lip to ignore the pain "and no destroying those lips of yours either" he says and brushes his thumb over her lip and she releases it from between her teeth.
They walk out of the bathroom and Nora has walked away at this point because she wasn't meaning to ease drop, Barry looks at Caitlins hair which she threw up in a messy bun "you're going to have to teach me how to do that someday" he mentions, her eyes show a confused look "Your hair" he says and she lets out a small laugh "you want to learn how to do up hair?" She asks unbelieving behind her smile "Yeah, what's so wrong about that?" He questions "nothing" she says "it was just so out of the blue" she giggles a little "I mean, it'd give me an excuse to spend time with you, be close to you, not mention play with your hair" he pauses "which I know you love" he says and teases with a little sass. She let's out a sigh, "you've got me there" she confesses with a childlike grin, one that could stop his heart if she kept it too long...