Chapter 1-25

They ignore the voice for one more second, she kisses him more and finishes his sentence "love you".
They try and proceed further but aren't able... "Can we help you?" Barry asks kindof annoyed but says it politely "Im looking for Caitlin Snow?" this girl asks "right here?..." Caitlin says wearily
The girl kindof stands back in shock, you can tell she wants to say something but shes just frozen. "You know what, I'm sorry to bother you, I..I. I should get going" the girl claims as nervousness overwhelms her "no wait, you're here now, what would you like?" Caitlin says knowing how to respond as she notices similarities between her and the girl.
She hesitates but spits it all out at once "I'm your sister" Caitlin doesn't know how to respond so she just looks up at Barry for advice "how old are you?" He asks her (Caitlin and Barry are currently 18 turning 19) "fifteen" she proclaims "and what's your name?" He asks only two questions, but for a purpose "Kat.. Katherine" she responds...
"This can't be, I think you have the wrong person... My parents passed away on my 3rd birthday" she states, almost tearing up as she brings up her past that she likes to keep behind her.
Barry holds her, comforting as they discuss...