Chapter 2-31

"Home? —" "Oh Cait, if only you realized.. you are my home" his thoughts are trapped on the tip of his tongue.

"Barry, you still look a little shaken up, how about you go lay down" Caitlin offers as they walk in the door to their house "I'll be okay" he insists "I just, I.." "-you? What babe?" She questions and although it was inevitably good, he can't even start comprehend that he just saw his future. "Look, Barry, I'll be okay" she insists with a smile as her finger lightly caresses his cheek "I'll just be in the other room with Dani" she puts both hands on his neck as he sits down "I love you, no matter what happened" she kisses his forehead, "but I think you need to rest" she leaves as he lies down.

The rate at which Danielle's learning is impeccable; "Hi Sweetheart" Dani raises her arms in a motion to be picked up, a sweet smile on her face with lit up eyes when Caitlin takes her from her crib.
They find an open spot in her room; an hour or so into just the simple arrangement and rearrangement of her toy building blocks on the floor, she crawls over and rests her hands on Caitlin's crossed legs. "You can do it, Dani" she encourages, giving an extra hand for balance "I believe in you, my sweet girl" she puts her little fingers on Caitlin's hands and attempts to stand. One knee, One foot, shes still just a little to weak to stand on her own; Caitlin lifts her hands up a little higher so shes able to stand on her feet "You did it!" Her encouragement, although not entirely a success, plasters a smile incomprehensible to Barry's on her chubby little cheeks.
Her footing didn't last, with a quick bounce of excitement and a small giggle of laughter she ends up straight on her bottom; "Next time" Caitlin assures.
With a smile as her hands find their placement under her little arms, a quick change of expressions when her mouth opens wide with a yawn "Time for your nap already? -" standing now with Danielle on her hip "What were you doing when we were gone? Partying?" She jokes around when they cross a picture of Barry and Her "Daddy!" She points with a happy expression; her first word.