Chapter 1-7

She watched Barry's chest rise and fall, He took his first breathe since the accident.. "Barry?" She asks quietly "Come on Barry, I believe in you" she says as she feels him grip her hand and hears a small mumble "c...C...Cait" he says, his eyes still shut but soon open to a bright, happy smile from Caitlin "You're back" she says super happy, not sure how to feel "I missed you, Soo much"she says hugging him gently but with the intentions of not letting go. He slightly embraces it by closing his eyes and lifting one of his hands that aren't attached to needles and machines "Caitlin.. What happened?" He says with a hoarse voice "You risked your life to save mine on the first day of school" she starts explaining "Wait... What day is it? How long have I been in here?" He looks slightly worried as he continues to hold her hand "10 months... Barry I'm so glad your awake" she starts to tear up "Hey... hey... Don't cry Cait" he tries comforting but his efforts are limited "Hey Cait, how about this... Now we're both in a dress" he thinks on the spot and says with a quirky smile, finding a small smile on Caitlins face as she can't help but giggle a little.
"Haven't seen that in a while.." Henry speaks up as they walk in the room with them "Mom! Dad!" Barry speaks a little louder but still quiet "Hey slugger" Henry smiles as Nora catches up then gets an immediate hug from Caitlin...