"One Step Closer."

"Are you sure this is the right place?" Macy asks again for the millionth time.

"Yes. It says so right on the paper."

"And what about the time?"

I turn to look at her warily. "Will you stop worrying, M? I work in a publishing building, I'd be disappointed in myself if I didn't know how to read."

"Shhh," Cassie says behind us, "It's starting!"

The piece of paper had two address on it. The first address had a time and date written in elegant script. And it brought us to none other than a Michael Jackson tribute rally on his day of death; June 25th. Or at least the day of his death to the public.

There are people with Michael shirts, signs, and gloves around us. All here to pay their respects to the King Of Pop as they sing his songs and remember him for the Legend he was and always will be. As we look around at them, I can't help but feel we're all thinking the same thing: These are our people.

But since this is where the paper had led us, I can't help but feel like Michael Jackson is here too. Physically. At his own memorial. My eyes don't stop scanning the crowds.

"I'm going to look around." I say to the girls, before making my through the crowd of Moonwalkers.

"Excuse me..." I say while I scoot between people in the giant crowd.

I'm not sure how many people came, but the turn out is humongous. Even seven years after his "death" he's still making an impact on people's lives.

I wonder around until I find myself by the main stage, where all the wires connect to the speakers and microphones.

"Hey, you're late!" A guy says, leading me to the steps that go on the stage.

"Whoa, whoa, whoa," I say quickly, "I'm -."

"The layout has changed a bit, so you're first, okay? You're gonna do great!"

He nudges me and before I know it I'm standing infront of a podium as hundreds of people stare up at me expectantly. Some of them dressed as Michael in fedoras, and others in entire outfits Michael wore on tour.

"Um, Hello," I say into the microphone. "I can guess why we're all here." I smile nervously, earning a few laughs from the crowd.

"Obviously we're here to pay tribute to one of the greatest men in history to ever impact our lives: Michael Joseph Jackson."

The crowd cheers, making me feel less nervous and more excited. I'm not sure if Michael's out there in the crowd but I just say what's in my heart.

"If you're standing infront of me today, it's because he impacted your life in someway. My friends and I came to Vegas for a Moonwalker Reunion. We came here to celebrate the life of the man that changed our lives so drastically, from such a young age. Someone who taught us to Heal the World, talk to the Man in the Mirror, and to sing our Earth Song. Things that are just as relevant now as they were in the eighties and nineties. And I don't think they're going anywhere anytime soon.

"Michael said it best when he stated 'My fans are activists. They'll fight you to defend me.' And that's so true. Not just then, but now too. Just because Peter Pan has left Neverland, doesn't mean those words don't hold as much meaning today as ever! If you look around at everyone you'll see how different we are. Race, religion, age," I list off, "But isn't it amazing how one man could unite so many people, when the world has so much division in it? It almost feels like he's right here with us today, and that maybe true... Because he is here today," I take a deep breath, "He'll always be with us. In our hearts. And that will never change!"