"For what it's worth, I really hope you're right."

I wake up that morning with a pounding headache.

We arrived back up stairs at one in the morning and then basically went straight to bed. Bridgett was right, the night club here really was fun, and tomorrow... well actually today... we were planning on seeing the rest of what Vegas had to offer.

I roll over and see that it's only 2:45am. The room is completely silent other than the quiet music playing through my headphones laying on my pillow. They must've come undone when I tossed over in my sleep. It was how I usually went to bed, with my Michael playlist lulling me to sleep.

I sit up against the mountain of pillows on my bed and rub my eyes.

"Oh..." I groan, rolling over face first into the pillows as the headache hits.

I reluctantly roll out of bed and pad bare foot out of my room and into the main foyer. All the lights are off but the glow from Las Vegas outside keeps it so you can still see.

It really is a beautiful view. Much different from the ones I'm usually used to, like my desk at work or the tread mill at the gym.

I rummage through the counter tops and then the bathroom drawers, looking for advil or aspirin.

Giving up, I decide my best bet is to go down stairs to the front desk.

I throw on a sweatshirt and my tennis shoes and leave our suite, but not before I make sure that I have my key card.

The lobby is bright and I need to squint as I walk into it. Considering it's 3:00 in the morning it's understandable why there's virtually no one else in the lobby.

"Hello," The clerk says cheerfully when she sees me, "How may I help you, ma'am?"

"Do you have anything that will stop a headache?" I rest my arms on the smooth granite.

She smiles, "Anything imperticular, Miss?"

"Anything you have will be fine."

She disappears into the back room and I look around. The lobby has a dolphin and Swan fountain in the middle, and even though it's so early, the water show hasn't stopped. It's really cool to see.

"Here you go, ma'am." She returns.

I turn around and say a thankyou as I swallow the two pills and take a drink from the bottled water she also got me.

"Is that all, Miss?"

I nod, "Thankyou." I begin to walk away, but my curiosity gets the best of me. I immediately turn back around, "... Actually I have a question."

She smiles, "Of course, Ma'am."

I create small circles with my index on the counter top, embarrassed to be asking, "I hope this isn't too straight forward, but... Can I ask who has the pent house suite...?" I look up, biting my lip.

She laughs a little, sensing my embarrassment. "Of course you can, Ma'am. Believe it or not quite a few people ask the same thing."

"Really?"

"Oh, yes, of course." She nods, leaning in, "His name is Lance A. J. Hosmick. He's a very wealthy old man from what they've said. He spends a lot of his time here but no one's ever actually seen him - funnily enough. He's really private."

I nod in understanding, "Oh," I blink, "Okay." I don't know what I was expecting her to tell me, but the name sounds normal enough. "Thanks again for the aspirin." I mention as I walk away.

Lance A. J. Hosmick, I repeat over and over again as I make my way to the elevator. I push the up button and wait for the the lift to descend. The name doesn't sound familiar to me but maybe the other girls will have heard of him.