"The weirdest thing just happened."

On the 23rd we all get off of our connecting flights and meet each other in the Las Vegas Airport.

When we see each other it's all yelling, hugging, and jumping up and down.

I drop my bags and run into the arms of the first girl I see. We hug each other and everyone else does the same around us. It almost feels like no time has passed at all.

Some of the people who walk hastily through the airport slow down and look at us like we're completely crazy as we scream in the middle of the airport.

"It's been so long!" Bridgett says as she wipes under her eyes. "I can't believe we're doing this."

"Oh, God, I can," Cassie says dramatically as she fans herself, "I've been wanting to take a vacation for months now. But who knew I'd be doing it with you crazy women." She smirks.

"This is insane!" Dee yells, hooking her arm through Macy's, "The Moonwalkers are back together!"

"Woo!"

"And in Vegas!"

"I'll drink to that!" Cassie raises an invisible glass.

"It's good to be back together." Macy says as she looks around at our group.

"It really is. This is going to be the best week ever!"

"Okay girls," I say excitedly, "Bring it in."

Our circle gets smaller and we all put on hand in the center.

"Let's make this the best reunion in the world... and let's do it for Michael. This week will be a celebration of his life, Moonwalker style."

"Hell yeah!"

"Ready? One, two, three, Michael!" We all yell.

Our hands fly up in representation of our week officially starting.

~

The outside world is already starting to get dark when we arrive at the hotel. It's very sleek and very high class, like something you'd see in the Hangover movie.

"Yeah, sorry about the down grade," Bridgett says as we all look through the 5 star suit we scored, "Stan usually gets top top floor but there's a big wig here who got it before us. I hope this is still alright."

"Are you kidding me?" Cassie gapes as she walks around they foyer, "This is amazing! I feel like Anastasia Steele!"

"Look at this view." Macy says as she snaps a few photos by the large ceiling to floor windows, "This is incredible. I'm going to get so many good shots this week."

I take my rolling suit case and walk around the giant suite trying to find a bedroom to put my stuff in. When I do find one I put my luggage on the bed and start moving everything to the dresser.

"Hey!" Dee appears in the doorway, "Find your best clothes because we're going clubbing tonight, Shan! Bridgett says the downstairs night club is to die for! Oh," She holds up a bottle of champagne, "And look what I found. Score!" She sings.

"Holy crap, Dee! That brand is like a couple hundred atleast."

"I know." She grins, "Have you seen the kitchen? We're stocked for the whole week! And the best part is they don't cost us anything. Bridgett says they're complementary on behalf of her hubby."

"Holy shit."

"I know. You think he has a brother?" She laughs.

~