Chapter 10

I haven't been active in the pjo fandom for like?? a year or two?? but sometimes i remember this and feel guilty that i never gave it a real ending so here yall go. Chapter 10, the end.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Annabeth POV

I woke up next to Percy, my head on his chest and his arms around me. The sun was peeking in through the window and the steady rise and fall of Percy's chest was proof that he was still asleep. My brain was already running at high speed. The sun suggested that it was about 7:00 a.m. so we have an hour until breakfast. Sleeping in Percy's cabin meant that my siblings will most definitely have noticed my absence. Piper. Her kiss, her hair, her skin. How well did Malcolm deal with the young ones? I swear to god if that is sand in my bra- and I woke Percy up.

I can never lay still when I'm awake, ADHD and all. His battle-trained body woke when my weight started shifting around him. Gods, I'll never get used to those sea green eyes.

He cracked that lopsided smile of his. "Hey, Anna-babe." I groan loud enough to wake the Ares kids, probably.

"You know I think that's a ridiculous nickname."

"Yeah, well so is seaweed brain, and you've been calling me that since we were eleven."

"Point taken." I run my hand through his knotted hair and let myself lay there for a few seconds longer before rolling out of Percy's bunk. "Wanna help me wrangle 8 year olds?"

"When would I ever say no?"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Piper POV

Gods was the Zeus cabin cold. It always has been and I've always hated it. Jason and I talked last night, about me and Annabeth, and him and Percy, and us, and everything that's happened in our lives. I can't remember the last time I fell asleep feeling satisfied before last night.

Jason was awake before I was. He had that soft smile he gets when hes thinking. He tried to kiss me good morning but I pushed his head away.

"No no no, not before brushing your teeth, Mr. Morning-breath." I sat up and crossed my arms, pretending to be in a huff

Jason laughed and let his arms flop to his sides before rolling out of the mattress he calls a bed.

"Alright, you got me there. Ill go get ready, see you at our usual 'fuck the rules' breakfast spot?"

"You got it!" I winked at Jason as he got up and waited for him to get into the bathroom before gathering my things and sprinting to the Aphrodite cabin, just waiting to get my head chewed off by Drew.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

3rd person POV

Percy and Annabeth got to the breakfast meadow with the rest of the Athena kids. They sent the young ones off to their usual spot before dragging the Zeus and Poseidon tables together. They grabbed the benches too and then got to eating, waiting for their two friends to join them. Jason showed up before Piper did and sat across from Percy, instantly striking up conversation.

"Bro you would not believe what me and Pipes did last night!"

"You know I will, c'mon spill the metaphorical beans."

"We had an in depth conversation about our relationship and how to maintain its healthy nature like two mature demigods."

"NICE" Percy gave Jason a high five before they started their 12 step long, very involved handshake that required them to stand on the table. Annabeth had devolved into a fit of giggles by the time Piper arrived, heralding the arrival of the rest of the Aphrodite kids as well. She made sure they were all comfortable before dragging her boyfriend off of the table and sitting next to him.

"Oh my gods, I actually cant leave you alone for ten minutes."

"To be fair, the table standing is a recent development." Annabeth stated, a smile still gracing her features.

"Hey. I'm always standing on a table in my heart." Jason said, looking between Annabeth and Piper. "So, Pipes, you wanna ask them?"

"Hell YEAH I do!" Piper jumped up (but had the decency to stay on the ground) with a huge smile on her face. "Fellow demigods, I have gathered you here today to make a proposal,"

"Dear Zeus this cant be good." Percy had a look of wary fear on his face, never knowing what Piper and Jason are able to think up in their free time.

"Hey now, you never know, this could change your life!" She clears her throat and glances at her crowd of three before sitting back down. "So, Leo found a VHS player and got his hands on Clash of the Titans, so, we were thinking we could get together and watch it and make fun of it together!"

"Sounds fun but is Leo okay with not one, not two, but four couples crashing in his bunker to watch a bad movie and cuddle?" Annabeth asked. Gods she wanted to, but she didn't want to make Leo feel weird, especially since he opened up to her about how he had felt like the "seventh wheel" on their mission.

"He said, and I quote, 'as long as I get to be the middle spoon'" Jason reassured her.

Annabeth and Percy had a conversation through looks alone before they both broke out into smiles.

"Yeah, we're down!" Percy said

"Cool!" Jason stood up and started the Handshake with Percy again before Annabeth broke it up.

"So, seven?" Piper asked

"We'll be there." Annabeth responded before picking up her breakfast sandwich, winking, and walking away. Piper and Percy were both blushing at the sight of the blonde haired girl walking away from them.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It was Seven and the four more-than-friends were reunited outside of Bunker 9. The heavy door was opened to reveal the small impish figure of Leo with his grease stained overalls tied around his waist.

"Friends, Greeks, Countrymen, lend me your ears, I come to-"

"Okay Leo we're here to watch a bad movie, not to hear you improvise a seven minute speech about the death of Ceaser." Annabeth rolled her eyes and Leo stuck out his bottom lip, but his eyes still held a smile in them.

"It's okay buddy, I know it would have been great." Jason wrapped one of his arms around Leo's shoulders and lead him inside. The rest of the party followed the two boys to the back where the futon had been layed into bed mode and a TV was crackling with static. Jason let go of Leo so that he could fix the TV and play the movie while the rest of the crew settled on to the futon.

The movie started, and it was horrible, but they laughed and they had fun, and they all realized something. They were happy. Finally happy. Together, without a care in the world, with so much love to go around, they were happy.

🎉 You've finished reading Bro on the Outside, Bra on the Inside: a Pipabeth fanfic (Percy Jackson Fanfic) 🎉