Chapter 7

Ugh m sorry I really need to update more often...

also idk how this chapter will go Im just going to make it as Gay™ as possible. Prepare yourselves for anything.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Piper POV

As soon as breakfast was over, I went back to the cabin and went through the trouble of brushing my hair. I know, how nice of me. Well, if my plans went the way I hope they do, I don't want my hair to be that tangled, if you know what I mean. Okay no, not that, no. Whatever, I'll get back to the story now. I put on real clothes, a crop top and shorts. PJ's are nice, but I have a rep to keep up. I left my Cabin, deciding to go look for Annabeth. Within minutes I found her, showing off some nerd stuff to one of the Hephaestus kids, Nyssa, I think. She had her hair tied back, track shorts, and a camp shirt on, but she couldn't have looked better to me. As soon as it looked like they were done, I ran over.

"Sorry, I need to borrow her, I'll give her back later. That okay?" I asked, not really needing permission. Nyssa just gave a knowing look and smile.

Annabeth turned to look at me, closing her laptop and crossing her arms over it. "You need to borrow me?"

"Yeah! I know a place that I think you'll like! C'mon!" I took her hand and ran to the forest, stepping off the path and dodging trees and bushes left and right. Soon enough, we made our way into a large clearing. There were different patches of flowers growing sporadically  through the land and a large
tree stood in the middle.

"Wow..." Annabeth breathed. I almost didn't hear her.

"I know. Its beautiful, isn't it?" I had the same reaction when I stumbled upon this place in a haze of sadness. It was in the aftermath of the Giant war. Too many people died. And I needed to clear my head.

"Why did you bring me here?" Annabeth snapped me out of my memories. I realized I was still holding her hand and squeezed it gently. 

"I felt like we needed to be alone." I turned to her and slowly. I felt like I might scare her off if I went too fast, so at first I just stood on my tip-toes. Why the fuck is she so tall?

Before I had any more time Annabeth's lips were on mine in a fury and I actually fell backwards. God damn it, I thought, you fucking idiot. But that just ended up making it better. After rolling down the hill screaming, I opened my eyes and Annabeth was literally on top of me. Now it was my turn to be flustered. He blond hair created a curtain around us, her hair tie must have fallen out. We were both out of breath, and to be honest, she looked great. Her grey eyes piercing mine, her face red from our little adventure through the woods and down the hill, her mouth slightly parted and jfc I want to kiss her so bad. Then, with no warning once more, we were kissing. I don't remember who started it. But I do remember that her lips were on mine, moving perfectly, molding with mine, taking my breath away. I soon felt her tongue swiping across my lips and I let her in, commencing a very, very hot battle. My hands were on her sides and back, just trying to get her closer, damn it, closer. She was on her elbows and knees, barley above me, and I wont lie, it looked tiring. But she could hold that pose for a million years. 

I felt Annabeths cold hands slide under my shirt, her hands rough and callused from years of fighting, but they ad a softness. Not in their texture, but in the way they felt me. They were gentle, as if she was afraid of hurting me. 

When we broke for the umpteenth time, I just started laughing.  Annabeth looked concerned, but that just made me laugh harder.

"Did I.. Did I do something wrong?" She asked. I shook my head, trying to will away the deep belly laughs that were rolling out of me. "Then why are you laughing like that? Sto-o-op!" This last part was in response to me tickling her sides. Annabeth fell off of me, laughing just as hard as I was.

"I just made out with Annabeth Motherfucking Chase. And found out she's ticklish. All in one go. You blame me for laughing?" I finally released her from my grasp and ploped down beside her. "But that was pretty amazing."

"I could say the same" Annabeth linked her fingers in mine as we watched the sky in between the dancing leaves of the large tree. 

It was so peaceful, laying under the sun, my hand linked with Annabeths, with no one else around. I dozed off pretty quickly.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Is it shit? Probably.

Is it gay? Yes.

Goal accomplished.

Leave a vote and a comment of what you think of this!

Love you all! My PM is always open.