8

-Time Jump - 2 Months-

"Alright, Y/N, ready to go?" You give a sharp nod trying not to show any of the thoughts rushing through your head.

It had been only a few months since you had been taken back to the rebel camp site, but had felt like an eternity. You had gone through many weeks of training and were about to go back to fight none other then Kylo Ren.

The last you saw him, you two had a romance blooming, but it had all been taken away. Of course, nobody knew you had feelings towards that man. From what you had told them, he treated you terribly. Kept you tied up the whole time and only taking to you to pry for secrets. You hoped he wouldn't mind.

You were also incredibly nervous to see Kylo again. Would he be angry at you? Would he try to hurt you? Or would he take you away from everything so it could just be the two of you. You were hoping for the later option.

Your plan was to find Kylo, and convince him to come to the light side as you were ordered. The truth was, you didn't even know if that was what you wanted. What if he declined? You had no clue what you would do then.

You were interrupted from your thoughts by the metal doors of your ship closing loudly. While the engine below you began to hum, you fell back into your trance of thought.

What would you do if Kylo didn't join the light side? You could run away with him. After all, nobody had been as supportive and caring as him. But you wouldn't want to betray your friends and those who raised you, like Leia, Finn, and Poe.

You hadn't even realized how much time you spent contemplating your options, because the next thing you knew, people were yelling and preparing to invade.

"Y/N! ARE YOU READY?" Poe yelled from the other side of the ship. You nodded your head. You knew what you were supposed to do, find Kylo and convince him to join you. It sounded easy enough, but you knew, when it came to Kylo, nothing ever happened as expected.

The ship, along with about a dozen other soldiers, had landed a few miles from The First Order base. The group silently ran, hiding behind trees, and shooting any storm troopers in their path.

When they had finally reached a secret entrance Finn had told about, Poe rushed you in. "Go Y/N. I'll keep guard." He said in a hushed voice.

You sidestepped silently through the seemingly endless metal corridors. You were glad you had finally learned your way around. You heard muffled taking so you quickly hid behind a doorway. You watched as General Hux, along with a small group of storm troopers, quickly walked past.

You breathed a sigh of relief. "Good, I don't have to kill the man who had helped me." You thought to yourself as you remembered how Hux had helped you after you had gotten lost once.

It tore you apart knowing that you might have to hurt some of the people you had befriended during your stay here.

Suddenly you heard a door open behind you. You quickly spun around. Only to find yourself face to face with the man who you had fallen for many months ago. Kylo Ren.

"Y/N?" He asked. "W-What are you doing back here?" Kylo said as his voice quivered ever so slightly.

Before you could say anything, you heard cold footsteps heading toward you two. Kylo quickly pushed you into the room he had just exited as he talked to the person outside.

"Sir," the voice said in a cold voice. "A rebel space ship has been spotted near us. We can assume that they are near or even in the base at this very moment."

You couldn't see, but you could tell Kylo's eye was twitching, as it did when he became angry. You cringed to yourself "Oh no, he's going to be so angry." Instead, Kylo remained composed while talking to the person outside the door. "Is that so?" He said with a twinge of sarcasm in his voice. "Well please keep me updated. And if you find any of them lurking around here, bring them directly to me."

"Yes sir." Replied the voice and they walked off. You stayed hidden behind the door, afraid of what Kylo might say.  He slowly turned the corner and stood directly in front of you. You kept you eyes down because you felt so terrible. You've betrayed his trust.

You felt a cold hand on your chin, guiding you to look into those deep brown eyes you would have given anything to gaze at only a few weeks prior.

"Kylo - I" You stammered. "Be quiet." He ordered in a stern voice. You followed his orders. "I missed you, Y/N." He whispered, slowly leaning his face towards yours. Well, this was definitely not what you thought was going to happen. Not that you were complaining.

You closed you eyes and smiled as you felt Kylo's warm breath against your ear. "Did you miss me?" || WOAH UNEXPECTED SHERLOCK REFERENCE|| "mmmhmmm." You sighed. You didn't realize how much you had missed being in Kylo's presence. Kylo drew his lips back from you ear and slowly began to lean towards your lips.

The two pairs of lips suddenly crashed into each other. One would be able to you two hadn't been together in awhile. It was just as perfect as it had been   before, Kylo's soft lips and they tasted like candy.

You were too invested in each other, that you did not hear footsteps come running towards you.

"Let me go! I'm not the only one here!" Your heard your friends voice shouting from behind. You turned around to see Poe Dameron in the hands of a storm trooper. You didn't even notice you and Kylo were still hugging.

You looked up, mortified, to see a look of shock, disgust, and anger on your friend's face. "Poe! I can explain!"

||WOWOWOW GREAT WAY TO END A CHAPTER! Alright, I'm beginning to wrap up this story so there will be only a few more chapters left. I hope you enjoyed it! Also I'm seeing Rogue One tomorrow and I'm so excited!! Ok bye!||