4

||Ha! Remember when I said I'd update regularly? Yah... I don't really know why I stopped but I was just rereading it and it's actually not as bad as I thought it was. So yah I'll try to actually update every few weeks. Thanks and sorry for keeping you waiting for so long||

The next morning Kylo isn't at training. Instead you are greeted by a short man with a beard. You work on using the force and are now able to move heavier objects.

At lunch, you hear whispers about what happened to the Commander. Most are saying that he was hurt by a young Jedi in a battle. You are worried about him. Did he leave because of what happened last night? You try not to think about it until the next morning when he shows up to training.

"Hi" Whispered Kylo.

"Hi" You respond. Silence.

"Umm do you want to start?" He asks.

You both move into the room and you can't help but notice Kylo's new limp in his right leg.

"I tripped." He says when he notices you staring. "Anyway," He changes the subject, "Today we will be working on mind control."

After only a few hours you have already learned how to enter an unarmed mind and how to make them scratch their nose. Okay, so that wasn't so impressive but it took a lot of energy to do so.

"Alright" Kylo stated after a few more minutes of practicing, "I'm about to give you total freedom to make me do whatever you feel. Just please don't make me eat a bug, I hate bugs." He says with a hint of a smile.

"Alright, maybe I'll just make you eat a rat instead." You respond playfully.

"Okay, my mind is empty. Are you ready?"

As ready as I'll ever be." You mutter. You concentrate all your energy into entering his brain. You can quickly feel the power draining. Suddenly you feel a new serge of energy and you know you have made it into his brain. Now to think, what did you want him to do? You could just make him touch his nose, but no, that would be too easy. You wanted to prove yourself to him.

He had told you when you first started that your brain would know what to do and you wouldn't have to think about it. So you did just that. You abandoned all thoughts and focused on the pale man standing in front of you.

You noticed how Kylo was slowly leaning in towards you. You quickly realized you were making him do that, but you didn't stop yourself. You knew that this is what you really want.

You continued controlling Kylo until his lips were on yours. You lost all control over the both of you after that.

When you two collided it felt ment to be. Your chapped lips against his soft. You moved together for a few minutes until you reluctantly pulled away for air.

"Wow. I can't believe I did that."

"Well, I may have helped you a little bit." Kylo smirks at you.