1

|| Hi guys! So this is my first actual fanfic and I'm really excited to start writing it. I have some good ideas in my head and I can't wait for people to read it (hopefully?) Constructive Criticism would be appreciated. Thanks, hope you enjoy||

Y/N = your name

You are startled awake from a sleep that seemed to have lasted an eternity. Your ears are ringing in your head, and your heart is pounding. You quickly realize you are laying on a metal surface with your hands cuffed by your side.

"How did I get here?" You think to yourself. Trying to remember what had caused you to end up in this dark room. Though for some reason, all events before now are fuzzy, and most completely wiped from your memory. You are too busy panicking to yourself to realize the figure in a dark robe and mask pacing around you. You don't notice him until he stops beside you.

"You're awake." Says the deep robotic voice inside the mask.

"W- Where am I" Is the only thing you can manage to say.

"You're on the StarKiller Base. We found you laying unconscious after a battle in Jakku."

"The StarKiller Base?" You remember this place, "The real StarKiller Base?" Suddenly a wave of memories hit you. "If I'm on the StarKiller Base, then you must be-"

"Kylo Ren. Very good. I was hoping you would be able to figure that out by yourself." This can't be real. Kylo Ren, the commander of The First Order. Why would he take you, an ordinary citizen?

"I've sensed The Force running through your veins and have decided to train you."

Now this is news to you, but you decide to play it off as a normal concept to you. "I don't want to be trained. I want to go-" You stop. "Home." You don't know where your home is.

"You were hit pretty badly, I wouldn't be surprised if it took you a few months to regain all of your memories back. Responds Kylo calmly.

Suddenly anger washes over you. How could this happen?

"I don't even know what you look like. Take of that mask you coward!" He sighs as if he was expecting you to say this. He clicks two buttons on the side of his mask, then slowly pulls it off. You are greeted with pale skin, dark hair, and chocolaty brown eyes. You are left starring at his unexpected handsome face until he pushes a button and your hands and feet are released.

"I will have General Hux show you to your quarters. Training begins at six tomorrow morning." With that he swiftly leaves you alone with your thoughts.

|| Wow that was interesting to write. I'm excited to write more and again, constructive criticism would be very helpful. Hope you're excited as I am for the rest of this series. -Nora||