44- Rescue Mission

Madisons POV

The plan to rescue Lucifer is in motion. Sam, Metatron, and I arrived at this abandoned plant where we located Lucifer, and I jumped out of the car and ran inside, ignoring Sam's calls for me to slow down.

I stopped in the large arch entrance, and looked across the way to see Lucifer tied up, bloody, and knocked out. I ran to him, and when I stood upon the platform, I laid both of my hands on his cheeks, trying to get him conscious.

"Lucifer? Luci? Hey?" I said in a low tone trying to get him conscious as Sam started to untie him. His eyes opened slowly, and a weak laugh came from his blood stained mouth.

"What a beautiful sight," he chuckled weakly. I rolled my eyes, and when Sam untied him, we started to drag him out, but the darkness was returning. Metatron told us to go on without him, and I nodded to him respectfully.

We got in the impala, and Sam stepped on it. We flew down the roadway, when Amara appeared in front of us, and she stopped the car.

All of a sudden, we were no longer on the road.

We were in the bunker.

I helped Lucifer up the stairs, and when we turned the corner we froze as we saw God and Lucifer coming face to face for the first time in millinums.

"You've changed," God sighs to Lucifer.

"You've changed," Lucifer retails back.

"Well, still. I'm really pretty much just the same," he shrugged and snapped his fingers, healing Lucifer in less than a second.

He rose to his feet and looked at 'Chuck'.

"So, where were you?"

"That's a-a long story. How do you feel? I healed you"

"Mm, yeah, didn't ask you to," Lucifer sassed as he sat down on a step staring at the book in his hand to avoid looking at him.

"Son, be reasonable"

"One cosmic band-aid on my knee and, what, you think we're- we're even now? Is it time for us to go play catch in the yard?" Lucifer mocked. "Screw you"

"Lucifer," I breathed out, trying to keep him a little calmer.

"Listen, I know I've been gone for awhile. I missed a few million birthdays-"

"Yeah, and then the second your apes send a distress flare—Boom! Daddy's home," he sassed.

"No, that's not what happened," God argued.

"Hey, these apes saved your ass," Dean interfered. Lucifer looked up from his book, and snapped his fingers, but he looked puzzled when nothing happened.

"He can't hurt you," God tells Sam and Dean, and Lucifer looks at him in disbelief.

"Oh, so you're controlling me now"

"No, it's just a safeguard," and Lucifer just stared at him in disbelief.

"Hey, guys, can we focus on the common enemy here?" Sam interrupts.

"The enemy of my enemy is my friend," Lucifer says standing up and walking towards 'chuck', and stood right before him as he said, "Team Amara, go Amara'

"You don't mean that"

"You're really not gonna say it?" he asked him in shock. God folded his arms in defiance, and Lucifer's eyes narrowed. "Screw you," he muttered. "Screw all of you," he said his voice laced in hatred as he pushed past Sam and Dean, and stormed to a room. I sighed.

Little to no progress was made.
-------
Word count- 751