27~ Year's Recap

-ONE YEAR LATER-

Madison's POV

It's been one year since Dean and Castiel disappeared. Unlike my brother, I stopped at nothing to try and find them, but it always hit a dead end.

Then suddenly Dean and Cas just popped up one day. Everything just sort of went back to normal, which was weird seeing as they were gone for a year!

Anyways, this kid named Kevin Tran, is a prophet and is able to read the tablets, which were a 'word of god'. After what seemed like forever, Kevin found out that we could close the gates forever...

Someone needed to complete these three trials.

1. Kill a hellhound, and bathe in it's blood

2. Take an innocent soul from hell, and send it to heaven

3. Cure a demon

Now, Dean being the older and protective brother, he wanted to complete them so we wouldn't have to get hurt or anything. But, Sam beat him to the punch on the hellhound, and now he has to finish the rest.

We've started to notice that after each trial, Sam began to look worse. Like deadly. He wouldn't listen to us when we'd tell him to rest, and I think that's just going to make things worse.

Castiel on the other hand, is getting worse as well.

He's been acting different, like he did before the leviathans, and that's starting to scare me.

Like, when we found out there was an angel tablet in Lucifer's crypt, Dean retrieved it, and Castiel started to fight him. It was like he was being controlled or something, and later we found out he actually was... By this girl named Naomi.

Castiel disappeared with the angel tablet saying that he needs to protect it not only from the angels, but from us as well.

It seemed Cas and I have been drifting apart more and more ever since he got back rom purgatory, and I don't want that to happen.

It feels like we can just never catch a break, and I always end up heart broken.

After a few months, Castiel started working with the scroll, the angel who wrote the tablets. Dean and I didn't think much of it at first, but then when he told us what he was doing, we thought he was crazy.

On the day we were doing the last trial, Cas told us that he was going to close up heaven forever as well... And if he succeeded I would never see him again.

He pulled me aside and gave me a choice, but I chose my family. Even though I begged him not to do this, he said his goodbye and left me alone with yet another broken heart... What a surprise.

 And that's when everything fell apart... Literally.

I looked up to the sky to see all the angels are falling. Metatron had tricked Castiel. It was a spell, not trials.

I thought things couldn't get worse, but I was wrong...

---------------------------

Sam didn't complete the trials, after Dean stopped him because he told him it was going to kill him.

Little did we know he was going to die either way.

Sam was in a coma.

This wasn't supposed to happen. None of it. The world was in true chaos yet again, and we have no clue how to fix it.

An angel, by the name of Ezekiel, came to my brother and I and said that if he were able to possess our brother, he'd heal him from the inside. Dean and I were both hesitant at first, but then realized this is our only option.

So, now there's an angel in my brother, all the angels are on earth, Cas is MIA yet again, and who knows what else.

Do we ever get a break?

-------------------

word count- 606