20~ Crowley

Madison's POV

I'm back, and it never felt so good. Well, beside the fact Castiel left us and hasn't been back since. I'm getting kind of tired of it, but then again we are at war.

I decided to take a break from heaven, and help my brothers. Because they seem to really need it right now seeing as Sam doesn't even have a soul, and they're pretty much Crowley's bitches. And now we have even more problems to add on the list, because Meg and her demon friends just tied up me and my brothers.

"Meg. I've been dying to see you again," Dean said.

"Well, here I am big boy. So, what should we do now?"

"How about I rip you to shreds?"

"Kinky, I like. But a little Q&A first, if you don't mind. Now, where's your boss?"

"Don't know. Don't care," soulless Sam said.

"Tell me where he is?" Meg says putting a knife to Dean's throat. Sam laughed.

"Don't worry, she can't do jack squat. She's totally screwed. Look at her Dean, she's furious. If she could kill you she'd have done it by now... She's running. She needs us to get her to Crowley so she can stick that knife in his neck. It's him or her. Meg, work with us," Sam explained.

"Woah, what?" Dean asked.

"We'll hand you Crowley with a bow on one condition. We go with you, you help us wring something out of him before you hack him to bits," Sam offered.

"It's a deal then... Hugs and puppies all around"

-TIME SKIP-

Later that night, Sam brought insurance (Cas) and we walked out and stood facing the four demons.

"Remember me? I sure remember you, Clarence," Meg flirted with Castiel. I started to get a little jealous, asking myself if they have a thing, but just move past it.

After we snuck inside, it seemed to be a little to easy. Just then we heard growling dogs from behind us.

Hellhounds.

"Run!," Dean yelled as we all started to run down the hallway. The hounds got a hold of the other demons except Meg, and we shut the metal doors behind them.

"That's not going to keep them out there for long," Dean says. Sam takes out the demon knife, and holds it out for Meg.

"You can see them. Take this, hold them off," She looked at the knife before looking back at Sam.

"At Crowley. Take it and go. You kill the smarmy dick. I'll hold off the dogs," she said.

After we ran off, the boys got caught as well as Meg, and I got away. I snuck around the building for about ten minutes, before I heard Dean starting to yell.

"Get off of me you son of a bitch!" I heard my older brother yell. I ran down the hall, and into the room where I heard him yelling, to see him being attacked by some ghouls. I stuck my hand up to them, and with a snap of my fingers, their necks were snapped.

We caught up with Sam and Meg, and went forward with our plan.

We jumped Crowley, and pushed him into a devils trap.

"To what do I owe the reach around?" he asked. MEg squeezed her hand tight, and he coughed up blood.

"Sam wants a word with you," she said.

"What can I do for you, Sam?"

"You know damn well, I want my soul back"

"I can't," he said.

"Fine, MEg, he's all yours," Sam said and handed her the Demon knife.

"This is for Lucifer, you pompous little-" he kicked her to the ground, and broke the demon trap. Sending the three of us flying against the wall. I was stronger than him, and easily defeated his hold. I charged at him, and he grabbed me, threatening my throat with the dagger.

"Leave them alone," Crowley turned to see Castiel standing there.

"Castiel," he muttered with a smile on his face.

"Put the knife down," he commanded. When he didn't listen, Cas too out this brown bag andtook out a skull to show Crowley. "You should hide these better"

He removed the knife from my throat, and turned his body to Cas.

"Can you restore Sam's soul or not?" Cas asked seriously.

"I can't," Crowley sighed. Cas looked down at the bag of bones, and lit them on fire.

Crowley lit on fire, and seconds later he was a pile of ashes. Everybody took a moment to catch their breathe, before moving on.

-LATER THAT NIGHT-

"I don't understand the big deal here, Cas," I yelled at him. After my brothers left to go talk to Bobby, Cas and I started arguing.

"Madison, it was careless! You're not strong enough and you knew that!"

"I'm alive aren't I? Besides, why do you care so damn much about this?!" I yelled at him, coming on a little more harsh than I intended.

"Because I-I," he stuttered. I rolled my eyes.

"Spit it out Cas!"

"Because I love you!," he yelled, and glared at me for a few moments before realizing what he just admitted. I stepped back in shock.

"Y-You love me?" I ask, becoming speechless. His eyes averted away from me.

"Y-yes. I suppose I do," he said going back to his angel tone. I scoffed, as I realized he was trying to hide his human feelings, and smashed my lips to his.

He quickly responded and shoved me against the wall, deepening the kiss.

Before I knew it, he was carrying me to the bed. He laid me down gently, and looked into my eyes.

"I love you too," I said before returning to our makeout.

And, you can guess what happened after that.

----------------

word count- 1037