Meeting Your Brothers

Comenzar desde el principio

" I t ' s t i m e t o e r a s e t h e g l i t c h e s . . "

Horror chuckled darkly, balling his fist up, the Gaster Blasters humming growing louder, indicating that they were going to attack.

It happened . . .

It happened to . .

. . Fast.

A young, glitched scream of utter pain was unleashed from a young one, heard from miles away. Only the slightest whisper of pain slipped from the older male, working with a smaller amount of pain as it's younger one.

A cold, dark laugh rumbled throughout both of the siblings skulls.

Silently, tears fell to the ground from the young, un-describable pain showering through the body from the shoulder that . . .

Was once there.

Silently, the hurt male turned its pained gaze to their attacker, attempting to ignore the throbbing pain from their half-arm.

Silently, the attacker grinned devilishly, a shadow casting over their eyes, enjoying their pain.

Silently . . .

Silently, the siblings clung onto the little determination they had left.

A calm, yet pissed tune showed itself to reality, breaking the wall of the pained silence . . .

"That was . . ."

. . . Along with a deep voice,

"Very. Un. Radical."

Gone.

The killer was gone.

"ERROR!" The two voices yelled, two figures dashing over to the in-pain Error. The child was still standing in place, in pure pain. . .

And fear.

((Sorry, i went to deep XD I'll stop. Sorry, i like going for feels sOmetiems XD))

Geno rushed to your shaking, crying, screaming in pain figure, trying to calm her down. The only words that Geno could under stand was 'Error' and 'Okay', when Geno picked her up and was already running into the house with confused Sans'.

Geno glanced at the passed out Error. Fresh was healing him, but slowly. He snapped backed his skull to the scared child.

"He's fine . ." He reassured. Geno ran into the health room, or, H.R, with Ink behind trailing behind, hearing the commotion from upstairs. Geno placed the injured on a bed, scrambling around to find something to heal you with. Right now, you were uncontrollably sobbing, clenching the sides of the bed, probably close to crunching it to Adams. (Is that how you spell it? Or is it spelled differently? Oh god, i sound like an idiot. ;-;) ink claimed that he was going to get his paintbrush, seeing if it could heal you.

Meanwhile, Fresh had succeeded healing his brother, and he had woken up.

"Where is she?!" Screamed Error, weakly getting up. Fresh lead him to the H.R, and on the way Error had grabbed your doll. When Error saw you crying, holding onto the bed in pain, and saw Geno scrambling around to find something to heal you with, he was terrified. He ran to you, handed the doll and tried to get you to look at him.