Chapter 44 - "Unrequited... that's quite a big word for a drunk guy."

Почніть із самого початку

“You are killing me here,” he said looking at me longingly. I blew him a kiss; he caught it and hugged it to himself. I laughed. Then I felt arms around my waist. “Found you,” Louis whispered. I laughed, not one of those quite little giggles, and absolutely loud obnoxious laugh because he began tickling me.

I spun around in his arms. “If you don’t want to see all of the drink I have consumed I would strongly advise you to stop tickling me,” I told him looking him dead in the eye. “Now that wouldn’t be good at all,” he whispered and pressed his lips against mine. I kind of lost myself in the kiss, I didn’t really know why but suddenly it was like being thrown into a pool of ice when he pulled away.

“Ah are those Niall’s friends?” Louis asked indicating to the table. I laughed, “Yeah come on and I’ll introduce you.”

*****

“Ohmysweetbabyjesusandfortheloveofallthatisholy” I moaned as I rolled over. I was hung-over, not one of those pathetic pain in the head and upset tummies. No I was severely hung-over. I couldn’t move my legs. And my head was about to explode.

“You alright?” Louis asked his voice all husky and groggy. “Did I wake you?” I asked with my head buried in the pillow. “Yes,” he told me and I could feel him stretching beside me. “Sorry,”

“Hung-over?” he asked. “Small bit,” I whispered. “Well that’s exactly what you get for drink from about 4 o clock in the day till 2 in the morning!” he told me and rubbed my back.

I moved my head slightly to face him. “I cracked,” I whispered. “Cracked?”

“Went insane, I couldn’t take this security thing anymore,” I whispered closing my eyes. “Wanna stay in bed all day?” he whispered. “I don’t think I can move,” I laughed. “Totally fine, I can,” Louis whispered and I could feel him move.

“Can you hear that?” I asked. “Hear what?”

“Sssshh,” and I was left with silence. Someone was getting sick. “Oh god that’s not me? Is it?” I asked looking around shocked. “June… really?” Louis asked laughing at me. “Who is that?” Louis asked beginning to get up. “It’s hardly Niall?” he asked looking at me. I shook my head, “Niall doesn’t get sick,”

“Neither do you and you still thought it was you,” Louis said with a chuckle. I rolled my eyes at him. Then it hit me. Alex.

“Eh actually it probably is Niall…” I said but my voice didn’t sound that convincing. “Huh?” Louis asked looking baffled. “Yeah I remember Niall saying that he was going to be… like super hung-over tomorrow, so I’d just leave him,”

“June are you bi-polar?” he asked me in every seriousness. I burst out laughing although with my sudden change of attitude I wasn’t surprised that Louis pulled the bipolar card. “No, sorry, I’m just hung-over. And I want nothing more than for you to stay in bed with me now,” I said batting my eyelashes cheesily at him.

He sighed in defeat and I knew I had won. Don’t get me wrong I hated not telling Louis every little detail, but this was something that Alex should be the one to tell everyone about. Louis got back into bed and pulled the covers over him. He didn’t look at me. I sighed and scooched over closer to him.

I moved my head slowly –ever so slowly- towards his face. I took a deep breath and blew straight into his ear. He automatically recoiled and put his hand up to his ear. “You are the most disgusting girlfriend I’ve ever had,” he told me a look of pure disgust on his face.

“I actually didn’t mean to do that at all,” I told him crossing my arms across my chest. “Really? Well I didn’t mean to do that either,”