The Destroyer - Chapter 2

*** THERE IS A SCENE IN HERE INVOLVING SEX. DO NOT READ IF YOUR NOT UP TO IT. IT'S ONLY MENTIONED IN PASSING, BUT I'VE WARNED YOU NETHER THE LESS ***

Two

School passed by in a blur the rest of the day. Teachers and students gave me many happy birthday wishes, and a mousy, nerdy looking boy named Calvin Reece gave me a beautiful handmade card, with Stella Elyce Robinson in beautiful French script across the front. Decorated with all different colored daisies and roses.

"Thanks Calvin!" I had said to him and gave him a huge hug. "This is really sweet of you! I have never gotten a handmade card before!" Calvin has wanted to go out with me since we were in grade school.

"We-ell, that's good than Stel-stella!" He gasped. I don't think I've ever hugged him before. But I always treated him right. I noticed a few boys at their lockers give him envious stares.

Smothering a giggle, I slid his glasses back up his nose (which had slid down during our exchange) and gave him a peck on the cheek.

He went as red as a fire engine.

"Bye now Calvin. I hope to see you soon" I told him sincerely and wandered out to Brad's car.

God he looked so sexy. Leaning against his dark silver Aston Martin V12 Vantage, with black Oakleys. All the girls that walked passed seemed to slow down a little bit when they saw him. I was one lucky woman. I wanted to jump his bones right there and then.

Shocked by the sudden onslaught of emotion I felt for Brad, I physically shook myself and hesitantly approached Brad.

"Hey baby" My voice came out real husky and sultry.

Brad stiffened, "Hi" He said hardly.

My eyes were covered from my own fly-like dark glasses, so I let my gaze wander down towards the lower half of Brad.

Yep. I wasn't the only one thinking dirty thoughts. Well not dirty, maybe hot and steamy are better adjectives.

Throwing my arms up in the air, I pretended to stifle a yawn, but making sure all the while my 36 Ds were making themselves well known to Brad, even though they were clad in a plain white halter top, and a long sleeved bronze, beige and gold cowboy check shirt. So dumb-ass Acres couldn't continually harass me about my 'wonderful fashion sense' (as Kate put it).

His jaw slackened a little bit. He was definitely turned on.

When Brad and I started yeah 10, we discussed sex. He was ready, (aren't most boys always are?) but I wasn't. I loved him, and he loved me, but I still wanted to wait. He was fine by that, which was and is a relief, but to this day, he still never denies that he has frequent fantasies about me naked.

I was cool with that. But I was so ready now, to make his fantasies a reality.

We were in the car, and almost back to my place, so I guessed this was as good as time as any. "Hey Brad?" I put on the voice I had while we were in the school parking lot.

"Mmm?" He half turned his face to me.

"You know, my parents aren't going to be home for another hour or two. And the party doesn't start 'till sevenish..." I let my sentence trail of, the speedometer increasing dramatically. He caught my drift.

We jerked to a stop out the front of my three story, red brick house and Brad practically jumped out the car and ran over to help me out. I feel so feminine when he does it, one of the few pleasures in my life.

Brad's folks brought him up right. They told him that a woman loves to be appreciated even in small ways. For example, opening the car door for her, tell her she's beautiful. He hung on to every word, which I'm thankful for.