“Oh god,” Liam moans. He ruts forward, fucking down Zayn’s throat and Zayn moans around him.. Liam continues to thrust into Zayn’s mouth, but he’s going to have to stop soon because he’s going to come. He can feel it building up inside of him. He doesn’t want to stop but he has a feeling tonight’s going to be a fan-fucking-tastic night.

Liam pulls Zayn’s mouth off of him with a satisfying ‘pop’. “Kiss me,” Liam gasps, tugging Zayn to his feet.

Zayn’s mouth roughly collides with Liam’s lips. They lick and bite at each other, trying to tear Zayn’s pants off all the way. They rip off Liam’s pants and they’re flung to the floor with everything else.

Liam scoots to the back of the headboard, shoving the annoying throw pillows onto the floor. Zayn crawls after him on his hands and knees.

Liam moans because Zayn looks like sex. His hair is fluffy and tussled, his tattoos litter his body. His dick stands tall and proud, just for Liam. Liam shivers because he can’t wait.

Zayn kisses up Liam’s body, pushing his fingers into Liam’s mouth. Liam licks over them, coating them in enough spit. Zayn takes his fingers out of Liam’s mouth and brings them down Liam’s body to circle his hole. He licks at Liam’s neck, opening his mouth wide. He bites down just as he pushes two fingers in.

Liam grips onto Zayn’s back, arching and gasping into Zayn.

“More,” Liam moans out from a powerful suck from Zayn and a sharp jab into him from Zayn’s fingers. Zayn hums in understanding. He pulls his mouth from Liam’s neck, licks over the wound and fits a third finger into Liam. Tight heat clutches at his fingers and he can feel Liam clench around them.

He pumps his fingers a few times, lightly grazing over Liam’s prostate. Liam gasps, digging his nails into Zayn and bowing his back in an arch.

“Ready for my cock, Li?” Zayn growls, tugging at Liam’s ear. Liam groans out a yes. Zayn removes his fingers, wiping them on the duvet. He leans up, gripping the base of his dick and rubbing it against Liam’s hole. He spits into his hand, pumps his dick a couple of times while Liam shifts restlessly on the bed; Zayn giving a shit-eating grin to Liam.

“Come on, Zayn.” Liam glares at Zayn; he wants him to move faster. He wants to come, has wanted too since Zayn tore off his shirt.

Zayn gives a cheeky grin, before he bites down on his lip and starts pushing in. Liam’s breath hitches, trying to grab at Zayn’s ass to pull him in all the way.

Zayn’s halfway in before he pulls out until the head is still in, but snaps his hips forward so hard Liam jumps up on the bed some. Liam lies on his back and fucking takes it. He doesn’t think he can move because Zayn feels so good. He’s thrusting into him so erotically; he thinks he stopped moving as soon as Zayn had gripped one of his legs and tugged it over his shoulder. Liam can only make hitching little noises and noises like he’s being punched.

Zayn shifts to get into a better position with a tighter grip around Liam’s legs and Liam gasps out a “dear god, right there. There Zayn. Zayn. Zayn. Oh god, Zayn.” Liam reaches his hand down to loosely tug at his own cock, nothing to push him over the edge but to get him closer.

Liam clenches his eyes closed because Zayn is just pounding away into his prostate and Liam’s not sure if he can take it anymore. He just needs a little push and he’ll be able to come.
“Zayn,” Liam whimpers. And Zayn, he understands. He lets go of Liam’s legs and pulls Liam’s body closer to him.

“Gonna come, Lee-yum?” He pants into Liam’s neck. Liam lets out a strangled moan to a particular harsh jab into his prostate and nods his head yes.