Chapter 46

Nisha POV:

"Well look someone seems to be glowing" Meera came into my office and landed on the couch.

"What is your problem?"I tried to make my voice bold but ended up smiling.

"Nothing nothing my sista, Me and Mr. Englishman here tried to discover the secret of your glow but failed, where is that bloody Harry,Hazz!!"she shouted.

"There is nothing glowing so you may please stop your research"I saw Harry coming in carrying a mug of steaming coffee.

"Oh my dear, you bought coffee"I sighed melodramatically and reached for the coffee, he smacked my hand away.

"Oii, that's not for you. It is for me you glowing pumpkin"he made his way to the swirling chair.

"For your information, I'm not a light bulb and I don't glow!"I hit him with the magazine on my table.

"Ouch ouch there! We'll keep that in mind. Ok then why are you so smiley today when yesterday you were a cry baby?"Meera munched on the almonds that she took from my desk.

"He kind of proposed marriage?"I said in a small voice without daring to look up at them and continued working.

"What? Marriage?"Meera shrieked and I shut my ears.She came to my desk and swatted my head.

"What did you tell? When is your marriage? Do I get to be your bridesmaid?"She shouted question after question into my ear and Harry have me a sympathetic look.

"Shut up for a minute will you?"I scowled at her and pinched the bridge of my nose."I told him yes, and don't expect us to get married soon. He is going to resume his career again. I'd that enough for you?"

"Resume his career?"Harry gaped.

"Close your mouth my dear, you'll catch mosquitoes"I told him and he made a funny face.

"And so your going to be a WAG!Standing with the cockpit crew and watch your husband zoom through the track"he asked and I nodded.

"What about your work?"Meera asked.

"I'll be here, we have compromised that I would take Mia when I get free time to watch him race and he would fly after every race."I sent some of the mails and relaxed in my chair.

"Don't you think that would be to hectic?"Meera asked.

"That would be but it is what both of us want, some stability at the same time we could make our careers work"I took another stack of papers and signed the merger agreement papers.

"Bye ladies have a fun day"Harry left my office as usual with his signature dimpled grin.

"So tell me"Meera folded her hands and sat down in front of me.

"Tell you what!"I whined and sounded like a five year old kid.

"I know something more that a marriage proposal happened yesterday"she wiggled her eyebrows and I looked at her shocked.

"How do you?"I dropped the pen on  my table unable to process my words.

"Sister's instinct"she sat straight and raised her eyebrow.

"Damn you and your instincts"I buried my face in my hands and blushed.

"Sooooooo you did the dirty "she picked up the pen and started spinning it.

"Don't shout someone might hear you idiot"I covered her mouth and she licked them.

"Ok Kiddo, did you at least use protection?"she nagged me with her elbows.