Chapter 41

Nisha POV:

"Get up get up,you wanker" Meera tugged our duvets down and I whined at the sudden loss of contact. But somehow she pulled me out of the bed and dragged me down, shouting that it was late and we had to go home.I was grinning at her like a mad woman thinking about what happened yesterday.

"Do you get it?" She waved her hand over my face.

"Huh?" I snapped out of my lala land and gave Meera a confused look.She tsked and shook her head.

"Look, we have to go to office tomorrow you remember? So shut the door to your  dreamland and get ready quick, your boyfriend will not go anywhere. He was the one who actually told me to wake you up" she turned towards the cupboard and started fishing for clothes.

"He is not my boyfr-" Before I finish my sentence clothes were shoved into my hand and I was pushed into the bathroom. I sleepily pushed the brush into my teeth and it snapped into two.Ouch!Even the toothbrush is not taking my side.

I dressed up with whatever Meera picked for me and ran down to find everyone eating breakfast.I joined them and sat between Mia and Adhi.The kids were awfully silent because they have to start school tomorrow. I looked at Harry and Kimi who were arguing about something and Meera and Veer blanking out to their own world. Everything was setting back to what it was and I was finally able to put up a genuine smile.

"Hey" Seb slid near me lifting Adhi and placing him on his lap taking a slice of pineapple from my bowl.

"Hi" I looked at him and there was a long pause both of us looking at each other.

"Slept well?" He asked brushing a strand of Adhi's long hair and he squirmed.

"Yea,sort of.Will have to face hell from tomorrow" I broke from the little bubble and started concentrating on my breakfast.

"You love to work if I can remember well"

"Work was easy when there was only one company, not seven" I put my bowl in the sink and washed my hands.

"Guys its time" Harry looked at everyone and sighed "You can continue your romance after we reach home? Is that okay?" He shouted for which he got hit with a spoon as an answer.

"Okay okay,let's move" I pulled my suitcase and left the keys inside  the motor rooom for the housekeeper to pick it up.I was squished into the car between Seb and Kimi,great!

This time Harry was driving and the kids sat with him in the front bantering about some superheroes and stuff.Meera and Veer sat behind us muttering things to each other and laughing silently.

The ride to home was exhausting and most of the times it was Kimi and Seb talking about work stuff and me nodding along with them.

"Mumeeee,when we go disneee" Mia turned back from her seat and started bouncing.

"Oh come on bug, stop jumping" Harry huffed from the front.

"Princess, I promised that I will take you on your birthday and for Christmas holidays" I held her still by catching her shoulders.

"But  many day more"she pouted like the little puppy she is. I laughed and patted her cheeks.

" Have you decided where you wanted to go? I mean for Disney Land? "Kimi asked.

" I think the one in Paris-"Before I could finish my sentence I heard Seb shout "Ewww"

"What the hell was that for?" I turned at him and he pinched me.

"Language young lady and we are not going to Paris.Tokyo,it is.Let's go to Disneyland Tokyo."

"Excuse me? Paris is the best.Besides there are many places to look at"I poked my finger hard on his chest.

" Same old Paris,same old Eiffel tower"he snorted.

"And I thought you were a romantic fellow" Kimi interrupted us."Listen to the lady man, or you're screwed"

"How could you say no to Paris .Paris is the queen of fashion,romance,food etc etc etc" Meera pulled away from Veer and joined the conversation.

"Girls and Fashion" Veer rolled his eyes.

"Comeon Seb don't be an idiot" I whined and pulled his sleeves.

"Dadeee Disney" Mia whined from the front.

"Can everyone shut up!I'm trying to drive." Harry shouted and everything became quiet for a minute.

"Paris please" I threw my arms around Seb and whispered.

"Book wherever you people want to go" he huffed and I cheered.

"You are so whipped Mr .Boyfriend" Harry turned for a moment and gave a full on grin.

"He is not my boyfriend!" I pulled away from him and there was an awkward silence in the car. Seb' s face shrunk in disappointment but he forced a smile and continued talking with Kimi.Why do I have to be so rude?It came of ruder than it actually meant.

When we reached home, Harry handed his keys to the car and he went to his own flat. Meera and Veer were holding Adhi who was already half asleep whining.Seb had Mia who was drooling on him,she was already asleep.

"Bye Nisha,will see you tomorrow at office"Meera gave me a smile and started walking towards their flat.It was just me and Seb with a sleeping Mia in the lift.

The lift dinged at our floor and I opened the keys to my flat.I put on the lights and Seb went straight into Mia's room without saying anything.He tucked her and gave her a kiss on the forehead as usual.

When he came back to the living room I was waiting for him to say something,but he didn't.I guess it was time for me to apologize.

"Seb, listen I did not-"I started to explain that both of us did not want to jump into things.It was a decision that we made,take it slow.

"I understand, was just disappointed a bit. I'm not angry ,not at all "he shrugged but I placed a hand on his shoulder and he smiled at me.

"I know you are not angry.But you are disappointed, I can sense that look.Its not that I forgot how your face would go when you get disappointed" I leaned closer and he stroked my hair.

"So you caught me" He chuckled and I moved in closer hugging him.It was exactly like old times,just the two of us.The only sound in the room was the sound of the fan running above us.

"Take me out on a date"I mumbled into his chest.

"What ? Did I hear that right?"He pulled away from me and blinked.

"Yea, take me out.I almost forgot the feeling of going on a date"I pulled him again and he settled his hands on my waist swaying us.

"You never went on a date after we.....you know what happened?"

"Nope,not even one.You were my first and last date"I pulled away and settled on the couch.I remember the times when Meera used to set up blind dates,but I never went to them.

"That will be a challenging task then" He sat near me locking our fingers.

"So is it a date then?"I asked pushing him on the armrest and he laughed.

"Its a date,be ready by 6" He pulled me down securing his arm carefully around my waist and I giggled ,I freaking giggled!

"Cant wait to win over you again"He laughed and I slapped his chest playfully.It became silent again and the constant circles he rubbed with his thumbs lulled me to sleep.

****************

Its a date next chappie!But I still don't know why my book is becoming a filler book,I mean all the chapters are becoming fillers..ugghhh!!!!!