Chapter 38

Nisha POV:

I opened my eyes when I heard something rolling down. I got up and looked at the watch, it was 3:15am. Who wakes up so early? I moved the duvet not wanting to disturb Mia and went down to check who was awake. It was Harry trying to move around the kitchen with a cup in his hand. I
chuckled at his clumsiness and sat on the kitchen top.

"Couldn't sleep?" I asked him as he stirred the tea in his hand. He shook his head.

"Want some?" He asked pointing to his cup.

"Who would drink tea at night, I'm more of a caffeine girl" I shrugged and got down to make myself a cup. He sat down in front of his laptop and typed something fast.

"God! What are you going in the middle of the night with your lap?" I went and stood beside him as he sent some mails.

"It was my mum, she misses me" he sighed and put his head on his Macbook."Why can't she treat me like a 23 year old and not a toddler! "

"Because she is your mother?" I questioned and patted his back.

"So what happened to your love story ?"he set his laptop in his bag and turned to me.

" No love, no story, the end "I put down the cups in the kitchen.

" Ha, don't think I didn't see anything.I saw you people on the beach, your head on his shoulder "

"Duh, that was just-"I started stammering and he laughed.

" Okay I'm serious, are you going to forgive him or not? "

"I.... Think so, I am really not the person to hold grudges for a long time.I was just waiting for him to forgive me but this stupid Meera told all of my sickeningly sad stories and he came apologizing to me.I did not tell him what I decided but everyone deserves a second chance, so-"

"Woah woah woah, looks like someone is lovesick" he grinned.

"Now I feel sad for your mother, for raising such an immature child"

"You better" he jumped on the couch and turned on the television settling on some talk show which I could vaguely remember.

"What happened to your love life Mr.I drink- tea- at- night?" I sat in a comfortable position waiting for his answer.

"I never remembered having a love life, I only went to dates, none of them serious though and I'm not planning to settle down anytime soon, if I did then it must be when I'm somewhere near thirty"

"Big talks, but I'm sure you'll get your someone special soon, I feel that" I snatched the remote from him and started scanning through the channels again.

"When are you going to tell him?" He plopped his legs on my lap and rested his head back.

"Maybe when we get back?I really have no idea"

"What are we doing tomorrow? I heard we are leaving the day after but what about tomorrow?" He bit his nails and I slapped his hands.I hate when people bite their nails.

"It's just a lazy day tomorrow, so you can do whatever you want"

"You're telling him tomorrow"

"What?" I looked at him as if he has grown three heads altogether.

"Yes you are, we are taking the kids out so it'll be just you two. I think it's the best for you to be alone when you confess your undying love for him"I looked at him thinking about this for awhile. Maybe he is right, it would be better if its just the two of us, for a single day.