Chapter 1

Hey readers...so as the accidental wife is finally over..I'm set to concentrate on my new book summer love.

There is a flashback in every chapter and that will be in italics...so don't get confused.So there you go first chapter Happy reading.
-Love

Manisha.

I pulled my skirt down and hugged my books to my chest as the cold breeze made me shiver. I walked into the new school where I would be attending this summer.

People gave me weird looks as I entered the corridor.I really felt insecure as walked to the front office.Some people snickered and some people did not even bother.

The woman at the office looked up from her rimmed glasses as she saw me standing there.I told her my name and she gave me my timetable with a boring look.

This is the first time I'm coming out of my country alone.I'm Nisha Kapoor, yes the only heir of the Kapoor industrial firm.My mom and dad were killed in a wreckless accident two years before and my uncle has taken in charge of our company. I was never an outgoing person,mostly with my cousin Meera.I got an opportunity to study a session abroad and studying in abroad is my dream.But I miss my home.My uncle takes care of me like my father.I miss them,I miss my family.

I looked at the schedule and went to my locker. I opened it and pushed my books inside locking it up.I look at the first class,Science ....