Chapter Eight

IMPORTANT PLEASE READ: Okay, so if you have a Tumblr, if you don't then make one, please go follow me shipjollie. I'm going to start posting outfit profiles, or whatever they're called. I'll also start posting A FEW excerpts of up and coming chapters. Once you follow me, message me either on here or on there, so I'll know whether or not to start posting about the book. PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE DO IT NOW. One last thing, follow my Twitter @molliekidrauhl.

Thank youuu

POW POW POW

Selena shoots at me. I'm able to duck behind a vehicle before I am hit. She's yelling things at me, but all I can here is the adrenaline pumping through my veins. I couldn't possibly shoot her. She's a woman. A very psychotic and dangerous woman. The firing stops. My crew and I still keep our guard up.

"Just come with me and this will all be over," Selena bribes.

"I don't want you Selena!" I yell.

"Well I guess your little toy is going to pay."

"You better not fucking touch her!" I am furious now.

"Please, baby. I promise. If you just give me one more shot, I'll let her go. Then everyone's happy."

"I won't be happy," I point out.

"Oh sure you will be," She says walking towards me. She sways her hips and bites her lip seductively, "Once we get together."

There's not one ounce of me that wants Selena back. Why would I want a women that acts like this? She's caused so much grief for me this past year. She has started so many rumours, and she's destroying my relationship before it even starts. On the other hand, I'm no good for Mollie. Look at all the shit I've caused her already. She's better off without me.

I raise my head and make eye contact with Selena, "Okay."

Selena's eyes beam, "I knew you'd come back to be, baby."

She walks the rest of the way over to me. Instead of me pulling her in, she does it to me and plants a sloppy kiss. I don't return it.

"Come on, baby. Lighten up."

I look down and kick some gravel. I look back up at her with sad eyes.

"Now take me to Mollie," I speak.

"That wasn't the deal."

"You said that you would let her go."

"And I will. Later. I'mma make her sweat it out for a bit longer."

I know better than to argue anymore. I won't win.

"Okay. I'll catch up with you later, baby. I've got things to do."

I don't reply to her. Instead, I just tilt my head up signaling to the guys to leave. We all pile up in the SUV. It's silent.

"What the fuck was that, man?" Fredo speaks up.

"What?" I barely ask.

"You're just gonna leave Mollie like that. After every fucking thing..."

"AND WHAT THE FUCK ELSE WAS I SUPPOSED TO DO?" I yell, "It's the only way Selena will let her go."

Alfredo turns the opposite way. He looks out the window. He is clearly pissed off at me, but I had no other option.

****

Mollie wakes up again to see that she's been strapped to another chair. She lets out an exasperating sigh. This whole ordeal is getting old. All of this shut for one guy. She has had boyfriends before, but this has never happened in the past.

"She's awake!" someone echoes throughout the building.

Seconds later, Selena comes strutting through the corridor. Her hips sway, and there is a victorious smirk on her lips. Walking up behind Mollie, she whispers in her ear, "Looks like Justin has given up on you."

Her stomach drops. She feels a hundred needles sticking through her heart.

She gulps, "That's not true."

"In fact, he has decided to get back together with me."

Tears sting Mollie's eyes, "Your a liar."

"Did you ever really think that a nobody like  you could end up being with him?"

Mollie grinds her teeth. Hurt and hatred stirs up within her, "Fuck you."

"The only person I will be fucking tonight is Justin," she laughs.

Mollie cringes. How could he do this to her? She trusted him, and he betrayed her. This is all his fault. He came up to Mollie that night. He kept chasing after her. Mollie always dreamed of being with him, but this was never in her dreams. How could someone be so heartless?

"I guess you can let me go now, right?"

"How do I know that you won't snitch?"

"And tell who? Your cousins?"

Selena lets out a laugh, "I suppose your right."

She walks from around Mollie, and back into the corridor.

"Where are you going?" Mollie calls out.

Since Justin is in Miami right now, I went ahead and updated.

Your welcome :D Go thank Justin