Chapter Two

In this chapter, please do not get offended by the way I characterize Selena. This is for entertainment purposes only.

Thank you, Mollie

I'm sitting on a plane on my way back to Los Angeles, but all I can think about is Mollie. I miss the way her lips felt on mine. The way she felt in my arms. I don't know this girl, but I want to. I look out of my private jet. I see patches of grass. It's crazy how the world looks when your above it. It seems everything is in squares. Everything is also smaller. I wonder if this is what it's like to be God- if this is the view that he has. It must of been like putting together Lego's for him.

I look down at my phone. It's been a day since I've been on Twitter. They probably miss me. I might as well post something. Hmmm... Should I tease them? Should I prank them? I post:

Where am I going?

In a matter of seconds the connect bar lights up. I click on it to see hundreds of favorites, retweets, and replies. I click on a few random people. Not being able to imagine what it would be like to be followed by myself if I were in some one else's position, I click the follow button. Following a few more people, I stumble on some funny but grotesque replies. They read:

In my vagina.

Or

My bed.

BELIEBERS. I laugh silently to myself. I see a few of the girls that I followed post frazzled statuses. Following a few more of my fans, I look at their pictures. They are all absolutely gorgeous. I'm lucky to have girls like that in love with me.

At the top of my iPhone it shows a text. I click on it. To much dismay, it's Selena. What does she want? I haven't talked to her in a month. I feel irateness rise up in me like a hot air balloon. She probably wants to get back together with me. All she does is use me for publicity. I heard that she has a new song out, but I haven't even bothered listening to her auto tuned voice straining to sing. Her text reads:

Call me. ASAP

I have never understood why people text that. Your already on the phone. Why waste more time by texting 'call me'? I have no desire to call her, so I won't. I'm not wasting my time with her anymore. She goes on interviews and says that she made me cry, and wants to act all innocent. Then she goes out with my friends. Fuck that! I'm over the whore. Before I can think anymore. My phone starts to ring. I answer it.

"Hello." I drag out, trying to sound casual.

"Um hey," she sounds relived, "How are you?"

"Fine."

I'm just going to stick to the simple answers. I don't owe Selena anything. She better not want me either. That ship has sailed. She should of thought of me when she was trying to get with Austin Mahone. Which I'm sure was set up by Taylor, being as he is on her tour.

"Justin, I miss you," she says in that annoying thirsty tone.

I don't respond. This is the third time she has called me in the passed few months of our on again off again relationship. What is it with girls where they feel the need to play hard to get, or try to act like the need 'distance' then come running back? I'm Justin fucking Bieber! I can have any girl I want.

"Listen I wanna see you baby. Have you listened to my song yet? It's for you."

"I don't want you, Selena," I say almost out of instinct, "I'm tired of your bullshit. You make me look bad to the media, and then you want me back. I'm done. And no I haven't heard your shitty song. I'm not giving you anything else. Especially not another view on your song. I love you, but your a bitch."