Chapter 9

After yesterday I finally thought that nothing could come between me and Yoongi. Well that was into I walked through the door and both of my parents were sat at the table. My mom's hands were wrapped around a coffee cup and I assumed she had put Tea into it . My dad's hands were laced together and both of their heads looked up when I walked through the door.

"Hi sweetheart how was your day at school?" he asked me.

"Oh it was fine." I said as I sat my bag down and kicked my shoes off.

"Come take a seat.' I smiled and nodded and took a seat across from my father.

"What is it?"

"To my understanding you have a boyfriend, am I right?" He asked.I nodded my head and he continued. "Also to my understanding that he looks like this."

I looked down at the phone that was scooted towards me. There on my fathers phone was a picture of me and Yoongi. Yoongi was dressed in a long white shirt and skinny jeans he had a bandana wrapped around his arm and he was hugging my waist.

"Is that him?" my father asked.

"Yes sir, how did you get this?" I asked .

"As you know Kayla we came here because I got a job offer and it being a very big job offer I get payee a lot of money and I have body guards. So I have them follow you around to make sure you don't find yourself in any trouble, One f them saw you with this boy snapped a picture and bought it to my attention.......Now Kayla I want you to stay away from this boy its bad reputation if it is known my only child is dating a boy that looks like some boy that would walk into a store and rob it now I mean it Kayla stay stay from him."

"Dad you don't even know him really please just try to meet him You'll see he's not like most boys daddy really he's not he just comes from a broken home it's different for him daddy"

"Stay away from him Kayla I mean it" My father said. "you're dismissed now go."