chapter 6

Kayla's P.O.V.

"Where are you taken me Yoogni?"

"To meet someone she goes to our school shes really nice shes like a sister to me."

"Why are we going to meet her?"

"Because I don't want anyone picking on you again its wrong, so I would like you to have a nice friend like her." He answered simply, as he slung his arm around my shoulders smiling.

"Why do you care so much about me?" I asked looking at him.

He smiled and looked down at me. He played my answer on repeat. I know this because he didn't answer.

"Hmmm because everything about you makes me intrested. You hair and how its soft and makes me want to run my fingers through it everytime I see you, those eyes of yours makes me want to find out why they look like they hold millions of sectets your never going to tell?, and your smile so far thats my favorite thing about you. I love how your smile looks crooked but you're pretty bleach white teeth look amazing when your perfect smile shows.So I don't have my perfect answer yet it is still in progress." He said kissing my cheek.

A tint pink lit my cheeks and I hid my face in my hands. His chuckle rang through my ears like soft music. He prided my hands away from my face and chukled once more.

"Your adorable you know that?" He murmmered softly.

My cheeks grew a darker shade of pink now. He smiled and started leaning in,but so did I. His eyes closed before mine and he tilted his head a little to the side, And we countinue to lean in. His lips were almost on mine when....

"If your going to kiss her stop taken forever and get on with it Yoongi"

Yoongi quickly jearked back and looked over my shoulder. His smile brightned and he pulled a girl who looks to be in a grade above us in a tight hug. He pulled back and Beackoned me over. The girl was tall and very pretty. Her brown hair came to her shoulders and she had a piercing smile.

"Kayla this is Jung Jamie she has a thing for J-hope I've been trying to set them up for a year now." He says as the girl quickly turned her attention to me.

"Oh my gosh Yoongi is this the girl? she so adorable.Hi i'm Jamie Yoongie is always speaking about you." She said. "But of course its all good things."

I smiled. "It's nice to meet you Jamie" I replyed.

"And you to Kayla."

a/n: Sorry its short