Chapter 8

Kayla's P.O.V

It has officially been a month since me and Yoongi got together of course nobody really knows that were dating we have kept it secret. The only people who truly know would be Jessica, Jamie, and the rest of the Bangtan Boys.

"Hello cutie." A voice said Makin me jump.

I looked up from my book to see Yoongi with Jungkook and J-hope, and have I mention Jamie and J-hope are finally a thing.

"How may I help you three?" I said with a small smirk.

"You let me take you on a date tonight if not the I get to meet your parents this Saturday." Yoongi said, plucking my book out of my hands.

"Are you sure your ready to meet my family?"

"Yeah why not?, I have to make sure my beautiful girlfriends father know I'll protect her." he replied.

I smiled faintly. "Alright I'll talk to my dad about it deal." I said.

"Deal." He replied, shutting my book and smiling.He got up with the boys and started walking away.

"Yoongi?"

"Yes my sugar bear?"

"What page number?" I asked him.

"Page 134" He replied.

I opened my book and a little poem fell out that he must of wrote. I smiled that's the best thing about dating Yoongi is that he is such a sweetheart.

I read the poem over and over and taped it into the inside of my locker. I grabbed the books I need for my first 3 subjects and stuffed them in my bag. I locked my locker and headed to my first period.

                  .           .           .

As the day progressed I noticed the boys following me around. Finally V walked up to me and held out a red rose.

"Yoongi requests to see you at the roof top today for lunch we will also be there." He said and turned on his heel leaving.

I giggled and shook my head I placed the rose softly into my locker in the corner and headed up to the roof. I smiled and opened the door to the roof. A soft giggle came from beside of a plant and i went to investigate.

I hid in the plants and peeked and noticed Yoongi with a girl. I have never seen her before. I also kinda felt jealous to. But I watched how her hand traced down his arm and fallen into his hand. My heart clenched in my rib cage. But Yoongi snatched his hand back fast.

"No Yoonmin I have a girlfriend shes all I need. I will not let you ruin my life again. Your little charm doesn't work on me anymore. What we had is in the past never again. Now go if you come near me or the boys or Jamie or Kayla especially Kayla you will not like me."

"Yoongi dear your so funny you have no girlfriend your saying the but i really want you.I want you back remember the fun we had." She replied to him unbutton his shirt.

Yoongi yanked her hands from him an I noticed his jaw clench. " I will not repeat myself again Yoonmin. You stay away from me I'm so damn tired of you coming back when your better boyfriend dumps you ha not anymore. And Kayla dear stop ease dropping and come on out." His voice was different from the one I'm use to but i stood up.

The girl turned to me as I stepped out from where I was. Her face was caked with makeup. Her hair looked as if done professional and her school uniform made her look whorish. Written all over her face was the desire to have money. She is a gold digger.

Yoongi beckoned me to come to him. I slowly took footsteps towards him and as I passed this girl the strong smell of perfume rolled off her body into the air. I coughed because it got stuck in my lungs and the smell gave off the she used way to much. She whipped around just as I made it to yoongi.

"Hasn't your mommy or daddy ever told you its rude to listen in on couples?" She said snottily.

"Hadn't you ever been told to leave things that don't belong to you alone or was that left out of the hoe handbook?"

"He's mine." she back fired at me. "Come Yoongi we have matter to discus."

"I'm sure Yoongi is a big boy and don't have to Listen to you last time I checked I was pretty sure we were in a relationship to take your crayon face and leave because hes mine hate to break it to you darling." I said taken yoongi's hand in mine.

The girl got butt hurt and stomped away and she fell when her heel broke. I muffled a giggle into my hand and looked up at Yoongi who looked at me pleased.

"Well who knew you had claws?" He said with a chuckle.

"Well no girl is gonna take my man last time I checked you were mine."  I replied with a blush.

"Oh that I am darling, oh that I am." He said placing his lips on my forehead. "Now what do you say about we eat some food I had my mom cook?"

I giggled and took his hand as he lead me to the blanket and we sat down.