•Katelyn x Jeffery 1•

Title: B is for Babysitter
Pairings: Katelyn x Jeffery
Setting: MyStreet S.1
Art By: ?
————————————————
Katelyn

Ring, Ring.
"Katelyn~Sama, could you get the phone?"

Ring, Ring.
"Okay!"

Ring, Ring.
"Hello? Jeffery? It's good to hear from you! You need me and Aph to watch Abby? Okay, I don't think Aph will mind either.  See you soon, Jeffery."

I blushed a little when I thought about Jeffery, I kind of liked him but now isn't the time for that!  "Aph!" I called.  She came downstairs, "Yeah?" "Jeffery wants us to watch Abby." Aphmau's eyes lit up, "Yes! A BABY!" she squealed.  Kawaii~Chan looked over from the kitchen, "Kawaii~Chan is going to see Reese~Senpai today!" She said as she went closer to the door.  "I wish you luck, Kawaii~Chan!" Aph called as KC left.  I laughed a little before there was a knock at the door.  I went over and answered it.  To reveal Jeffery! "Hey Katelyn, Aph. Here is Abby(?)!" Jeffery said to us.  He then said he had to run and said some quick things before dashing off.  "Hello Abby." I said.

Aphmau went over to her and practically squealed an ear-piercing noice.  We were watching Abby like normal until she said something.  "B is for Babysitter, K is for Kate, J is for Jeffery who wants to date Kate!" What did she just say...? "Awww, Abby! Does Jeffery sing that to you?" She nodded.  I blushed, Jeffery sings that to her?  Oh... shit.  I guess I have something to confess later-- "Does Kate like Jeffery back?" This child.  I thought if I should answer truefully and sighed.  I nodded and said, "Kate likes Jeffery." Aphmau's face.  "YOU LIKE HIM, GO TELL HIM KATELYN, CONFESS!!!" She squealed.

Calm down Aph, jeez. 

Well, now I have something to tell Jeffery. Or I could let Abby do it...?

Word Count: 413