OooOoOooh snap!

(+Ed's POV+)

"LOOK WHAT YOU'VE DONE NIALL! YOU'VE BEATENED HIM SO BAD HE'S DEAD!!!"

"LOUIS CALM DOWN ALRIGHT!? I DIDN'T KILL THE LAD, HE'S JUST UNCONCIOUS!"

"THEN WHY DON'T I SEE BREATHING!?!'

"BOTH OF YOU SHUT UP! HE'S ALIVE, I JUST CHECKED HIS PULSE LIKE 2 SECONDS AGO!!!"

"BUTT OUT OF THIS OLLY!"

"YEAH WHAT NIALL SAID! PLUS YOU CHECKED HIS PULSE 5 MINUTES AGO ACTUALLY!"

"SHUT UP LOUIS!"

They've been at this for 2 hours since Niall basically beat the air out of Zayn for hurting Perrie. Everythings been so strange lately. First it's Andy acting strange and disappearing, now I hear that Zayn's been disappearing too, and visiting Sophia. Perrie and Niall think Zayn cheated on Perrie and everyone else is just plain confused. I've. Had. Enough.

"WILL YOU THREE SHUT UP!?! EVERYONE HAD TO PUT UP WITH YOUR STUPID BICKERING FOR 2 HOURS! CAN WE PLEASE JUST SIT DOWN, STAY CALM, AND THINK!?! IS IT TOO MUCH TO ASK!?" Well there goes 'calm, cool, & collected Ed' but then again he was gone the second I body slammed a bloke to protect my beloved Cher-bear.

They mumbled apologies and sat down while the Eleanor and Cher worked away at Zayn, trying to heal him up as much as they can. Niall, Olly, and Louis were here with me in the living room while Liam was trying to contact anyone who knew where Perrie was. Stan & Harry went to get medicine or whatever else we needed for Zayn. Niall did a pretty good job at beating him up. Zayn was out cold.

Andy disappeared again. I bet he knows why Zayn couldn't tell Perrie or maybe because he too visits Sophia...but why? No one really knows where Sophia lives because she was the newest worker here at the Tomlinson's estate. She had been working here for 2 years now, but the subject never came up. Liam might know though since they were together, and he had known her before she started working here through family friends.

I went upstairs to the master's study, which Liam uses more than any of our past masters. There were bookcases, very vintage looking furniture, and a fire place infront of a couch where I found Liam, hanging up his phone and sighing. I went over to where he was and clamped a hand on his shoulder. Perrie was like a sister to us. Where could she be? If one person would know where she was, it was Zayn. If not, Niall. They were so much like brother and sister, it was to the point when Niall dyed his hair blonde just so he could 'twin' with Perrie 24/7. There was a comforting silence for a while until Liam started to say something.

"Do you think Zayn did this on purpose?" Liam asked while looking into the fire place.

"No, you and I both know Zayn couldn't do that to Perrie. Let alone anyone for revenge." I replied, looking into the fireplace along side with him.

"Yeah well, I thought Andy was an opened book but look at him now...all secretive and mysteriously disappearing." He spoke miserably but kept a calm face on.

"Look, I think Andy and Zayn know something we don't, but what I do know, is that Andy hasn't been the same ever since Sophia left...I kinda think he had a thing for her," Liam scoffed, but I continued,"...Zayn, he couldn't do that to Perrie."

"How do you know for sure?" Liam looked away from the fireplace and our eyes locked.

"Because of the way he looks at Perrie. The way I look at Cher...," I turned my body towards him and looked at him, and deadpaned."The way you look at Niall..."

(°~Liam's POV~°)

Well shit.

❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧

Oooooooh Ed knooooooows (o_O)

Anywho, sorry I updated later than I usually do, buuuuut I'm a procrastinator so can ya blame meh?

So yeahhhhhhhhhhhhh

Asta la bye-bye!!!

~Evelyn❥